New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    How can I restore this handbrake to its original color? I tried pro cleaner and sunshield but to no avail.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    You can have that professionally wrapped in leather or use vinyl paint

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ you can try mr clean magic eraser or scotch brite easy eraser - w/c is easier to find locally. but test it on an inconspicuous part of the console first. baka sumobra luminis hindi bumagay sa buong assembly.
    Okay I will find one and try it out thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Due to this covid-19, i always spray lysol inside the cabin since i brought some grocery/packages/boxes from the outside plus me getting into the crowd....

What is the safest way for both human and car when using lysol?

My practice is, as soon as i arrived in the garage, i spray the interior with lysol, one push spray for each area (front,rear and cargo) then close the door.

I dont know if it’s safe and correct though... your advices will be highly apprecciated...

this is just to make sure that after i used my car, it’s free from viruses...tia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Due to this covid-19, i always spray lysol inside the cabin since i brought some grocery/packages/boxes from the outside plus me getting into the crowd....

My practice is, as soon as i arrived in the garage, i spray the interior with lysol, one push spray for each area (front,rear and cargo) then close the door.

I dont know if it’s safe and correct though... your advices will be highly apprecciated...

this is just to make sure that after i used my car, it’s free from viruses...tia!

Naisip ko bigla yung police doctor na namatay dahil nainhale nya yung disinfectant na spray sa kanya to decontaminate. Sana si lysol yun...

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

the "waiting period" is probably printed in the directions, on the can.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Naisip ko bigla yung police doctor na namatay dahil nainhale nya yung disinfectant na spray sa kanya to decontaminate. Sana si lysol yun...

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the "waiting period" is probably printed in the directions, on the can.
    Pag parking ko naman ginagawa... when im sure na hindi ko na gagamitin ang sasakyan overnight...

Not sure lang if closing all doors/windows and letting it stay inside the car yung lysol aerosol overnight is good or bad sa human and sa aircon when using the car in the next day...

If i can just get the diy steaming machine i saw sa mga carwash i would do that rather than sa lysol...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010

hindi ba umasim ung loob kinabukas? i can't remember kung glade or lysol ung ginamit namin dati. car is just around 1yr old so bago mag covid loob nya amoy bago pa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cary3t View Post
    hindi ba umasim ung loob kinabukas? i can't remember kung glade or lysol ung ginamit namin dati. car is just around 1yr old so bago mag covid loob nya amoy bago pa.

Nope. Parang walang nangyari when i entered in the morning...

Just found out the microtex bac-to-zero machine... 9800petot... yan yung steaming machine na gusto ko... pero forcthe price and purpose... hmmm...

Although, may nakita din ako airpurifier and ionized...

Clair

Will think first, if no negative effect for lysol, will continue doing it... if not, i will havr to choose bet the two... hmm...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    What is the best way to remove hard to remove car sticker residue in car paint?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    What is the best was to remove hard to remove car sticker residue in car paint?

i use goo gone.. soak it a little, then use heat gun to warm the surface

DIY Interior Detailing