New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    yes, overseas. lonely indeedDIY Interior Detailing

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Are you land-based or at sea? I can relate as I'm stuck here on my work and I can't go home. It has been a month already! I used to work abroad but for a weak hearted guy like me, I truly can't stay for that kind of work even if the pay is good.

Going back, it was a good timing for me that I covered the car before I left it. I never thought I'll be stuck here for over a month.

Hopefully, no rats and cats will make the engine bay its home and playground.
    DIY Interior Detailing

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Are you land-based or at sea? I can relate as I'm stuck here on my work and I can't go home. It has been a month already! I used to work abroad but for a weak hearted guy like me, I truly can't stay for that kind of work even if the pay is good.

Going back, it was a good timing for me that I covered the car before I left it. I never thought I'll be stuck here for over a month.

Hopefully, no rats and cats will make the engine bay its home and playground.
    DIY Interior Detailing
    landbased bro.

btw, no idea how to remove scratches sa step sills in your previous post. since inaapakan naman, you can just clean it well then put the plastic cover you bought from Blade.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Just saw this on fb.... has anyone tried using this? Its a foam cleaner and virtually cleans everything inside your car.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Just saw this on fb.... has anyone tried using this? Its a foam cleaner and virtually cleans everything inside your car.

Depends on the surface you want to clean. Try pro choice products.. been using them to clean my cars.. for interior plastics try pro choice all purpose cleaner. Dilutable so very economical.. very effective in removing "libag" hehe.. then apply sunshield to rejuvenate and protect the plastic.

For carpet or fabric, just use liquid detergent mixed with water.. brush the carpet with microfiber cloth then use a wet and dry vacuum to dry clean

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Depends on the surface you want to clean. Try pro choice products.. been using them to clean my cars.. for interior plastics try pro choice all purpose cleaner. Dilutable so very economical.. very effective in removing "libag" hehe.. then apply sunshield to rejuvenate and protect the plastic.

For carpet or fabric, just use liquid detergent mixed with water.. brush the carpet with microfiber cloth then use a wet and dry vacuum to dry clean
    Yes I have seen that pro choice by microtex I think 10 liters of water for 1 liter of pro choice right? and microtex also have this ready to spray quickleen seems like just the same.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Can I use the quickleen and pro choice to clean the car ceiling? If yes please guide me on how to go about it as to not damage the car ceiling because its dirty especially near the rear aircon vents. Thank you

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Can I use the quickleen and pro choice to clean the car ceiling? If yes please guide me on how to go about it as to not damage the car ceiling because its dirty especially near the rear aircon vents. Thank you

try it first in a small area of your car ceiling and then see for yourself the result. if it do its job and not showing anything abnormal then its safe to use.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008

NO..

Eto tried and tested ko na.. warm water with liquid detergent (breeze blue) mix it well..medyo tapangan mo yung detergent then use a soft microfiber towel and gently wipe the ceiling. Very gently!! Pat the wet towel into your ceiling. use hair dryer to warm the ceiling till dry
    Last edited by yapoy86; June 2nd, 2020 at 10:33 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    NO..

Eto tried and tested ko na.. warm water with liquid detergent (breeze blue) mix it well..medyo tapangan mo yung detergent then use a soft microfiber towel and gently wipe the ceiling. Very gently!! Pat the wet towel into your ceiling. use hair dryer to warm the ceiling till dry
    I see. We are using ariel and surf powder. I tried the quickleen to clean the sidings and headboard and it gets the job done those hard to remove stains in the floor sidings are gone just need to use a toothbrush to scrub it a little bit. Thank u sir.... will try it at the back small portion im scared that i might not came out well.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Bumili ako nung rivers na degreaser sa lazada noon. Netong quarantine, nagspray ako ng ng kontinsa ceiling then wipe. Mabilis lang. Tanggal yung dumi agad eh.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
DIY Interior Detailing