New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    How much po ba ang reasonable price for a sedan, may mga natawagan kasi ako 10k daw, eh may mga nabasa ako dito na 5k lang.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Even leatherette prices rank up according to quality. You normally get what you pay for.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    punta ka na sa mga naggagawa talaga... try mo seatpro sa banawe or d.tuazon...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Try Leather1. I got my Cruze done for 5.5k. The best thing is...they do leatherette for your front seat middle armrest.
    And they also do the rear seat middle armrest. I've seen some shops where the rear seat arm rest is just a zipper that you open and pull down the arm rest. Leather1 doesn't do that..they really take the time to makesure it's all leathered out.
    Check some pics of my cruze. They did a really god job. Marc is really easy to talk with, accommodating, and he has a lot of combos and choices of leather to choose from.(contacts below)

Contact
    MARC FRIAS
    GLOBE: 0917.8351010 SUN: 0922.8422301 PLDT: 556.0956
    Email: marcfrias*yahoo.com
    Address: #24 J. Cabarrus St., BF Homes Ph.1, Paranaque city (in front of B.F. Homes ph.1 churchs' open parking)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    Try Leather1. I got my Cruze done for 5.5k. The best thing is...they do leatherette for your front seat middle armrest.
    And they also do the rear seat middle armrest. I've seen some shops where the rear seat arm rest is just a zipper that you open and pull down the arm rest. Leather1 doesn't do that..they really take the time to makesure it's all leathered out.
    Check some pics of my cruze. They did a really god job. Marc is really easy to talk with, accommodating, and he has a lot of combos and choices of leather to choose from.(contacts below)

Contact
    MARC FRIAS
    GLOBE: 0917.8351010 SUN: 0922.8422301 PLDT: 556.0956
    Email: marcfrias*yahoo.com
    Address: #24 J. Cabarrus St., BF Homes Ph.1, Paranaque city (in front of B.F. Homes ph.1 churchs' open parking)
    Is this leatherette seatcover or is it reupholstered? By the way, pulido gawa niya, ganda ng kapit and it followed the curves of the backrest.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Seat cover lang.
    Yeah, they did a good job, very very fit. Parang reuphostered look. Even after 8 months it's still good as new. The good thing is..every seat cover is specifically designed for your car model's stock seats.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^ pulido ang pagkakagawa at very reasonable ang price...

Average Price for Leatherette Re-Upholstery