New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    got in touch with my agent.

she said the imported sorento with 3rd row seats has a different configuration than those which are sold thru authorized kia dealerships here in the philippines. the legroom of the 1st and 2nd row has been reduced a little so that the 3rd row can be accommodated.

i'm not really sure about this. can anyone confirm? sir gregg_g?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from my observation.

medyo mahirap i retrofit ang 3rd seat to the current 2 row Sorento. may abang nga pero medyo mahirap lagyan... talagang customized kpag ganito.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jrln
    got in touch with my agent.

she said the imported sorento with 3rd row seats has a different configuration than those which are sold thru authorized kia dealerships here in the philippines. the legroom of the 1st and 2nd row has been reduced a little so that the 3rd row can be accommodated.

i'm not really sure about this. can anyone confirm? sir gregg_g?
    Hi Jrln
    Not really, still the legroom size 1st and 2nd row is basically the same, been able to compare a sorento unit w/out 3rd row. But you can move the 2nd row further to the front to increase 3rd row legroom. But again, 3rdrow is really cramped and once you use it, you don't have any baggage any more..
    Last edited by gregg_g; November 12th, 2005 at 01:49 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    tnx for the reply, gregg_g.

altho the 2nd row seat in our unit can fold flat on the floor to give space for more cargo, it does not have any forward-backward seat adjustment.
    does your unit have this type of adjustment for the 2nd row? as in, does it have a slide mechanism under it?

i'm not really worried about the cramped space if we use the 3rd row because we will just put there our small kids and i intend to use a roof rack for cargo.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    hi Jrln,

Yes, it has...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
3rd row seats for sorento