New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello there again SF Friends! Instead of a Grand EB, would you like to have a Swimming EB in Laguna? Whole day lang naman and at the same time "Fun Run" na rin para sa atin! Bring your family along for a whole day of fun..fun...fun..! Wachatink?

I was thinking sa May 17, 2008 (Saturday) kase birthday celebration ko na rin yun kasama ko kayo!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Hello there again SF Friends! Instead of a Grand EB, would you like to have a Swimming EB in Laguna? Whole day lang naman and at the same time "Fun Run" na rin para sa atin! Bring your family along for a whole day of fun..fun...fun..! Wachatink?

I was thinking sa May 17, 2008 (Saturday) kase birthday celebration ko na rin yun kasama ko kayo!
    Sama na.... Sagot ko na yung beer....:drunk: pero konti lang ha...mag drive pa kasi:drive1:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sama ako dyan.......meron bang kiddie pool..di kasi ako marunong ng swimming eh

............diving lang(sisid marino)

advanced happy bday to Sir Mnmg and Mam LR:groupwave:

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hi Ma'am LR. Sorry I wasn't able to go to the WTC last Saturday. Kausap ko nga sa fone si Tiboy kaso was really not feeling well that day and had to cancel mga lakad ko. Went to MIAS the day after, sunday, nothing spectacular about the display...yung mga models OK, ha,ha, kaso pasimple lang tingin kasi kasama ko wife and kids.

OK ako sa mini-EB. Sa Calamba ba yan...advance happy b-day.

Sana matuloy yung Funruna and Outreach, parang OK na event yon.

See you all soon. Napagaya na ko to some mods ng SF mo like the Mobis Grill, rear spoiler and trunk lid chrome garnish, AVT monitor.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello sir Rej! Opo sa Calamba yang swimming natin! Sana show us naman some pictures ng ginawa mo sa SF mo! (hehehehe) I will keep you posted na rin for the EB sa Laguna! Bring your family along ha!! See you soon!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rej248 View Post
    Hi Ma'am LR. Sorry I wasn't able to go to the WTC last Saturday. Kausap ko nga sa fone si Tiboy kaso was really not feeling well that day and had to cancel mga lakad ko. Went to MIAS the day after, sunday, nothing spectacular about the display...yung mga models OK, ha,ha, kaso pasimple lang tingin kasi kasama ko wife and kids.

OK ako sa mini-EB. Sa Calamba ba yan...advance happy b-day.

Sana matuloy yung Funruna and Outreach, parang OK na event yon.

See you all soon. Napagaya na ko to some mods ng SF mo like the Mobis Grill, rear spoiler and trunk lid chrome garnish, AVT monitor.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello sir Rej! Opo sa Calamba yang swimming natin! Sana show us naman some pictures ng ginawa mo sa SF mo! (hehehehe) I will keep you posted na rin for the EB sa Laguna! Bring your family along ha!! See you soon!!!
    Hi Miss LR. Tuloy pa ba funrun and EB. Medyo marami na tayo but can't seem to attract a big participation. Might be best to have one near makati with easy parking space. The cebu lechon at the fort might be a good idea. Just tell me kung tuloy sa resort nyo. laguna naman kasi ako nakatira eh. Will try to post pics of my SF this weekend. More power miss president

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello po and good day to my SF Friends! Instead of the Swimming EB, para marami ang makasama, sa Jun & Jun's Cebu Lechon at the Fort between S&R and MC Home Depot na lang ang party natin on May 17 at 7:30pm!

Lots of food, especially the Cebu Lechon and booze for you! Just bring yourselves! (hehehehe)

Hope to see you all there SF Friends! Please PM me if you are joining para naman at least malaman ko kung ilan ang sasama!

I hope to hear from all of you soon! Drive safe! God bless!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hello po and good day to my SF Friends! Instead of the Swimming EB, para marami ang makasama, sa Jun & Jun's Cebu Lechon at the Fort between S&R and MC Home Depot na lang ang party natin on May 17 at 7:30pm!

Lots of food, especially the Cebu Lechon and booze for you! Just bring yourselves! (hehehehe)

Hope to see you all there SF Friends! Please PM me if you are joining para naman at least malaman ko kung ilan ang sasama!

I hope to hear from all of you soon! Drive safe! God bless!

O ayan dapat 100% attendance tayo dito....

Sta. Fe Club Swimming EB! Ok ba sa inyo?