tuloy ba to? walking distance lang ako pag home depot ang eb

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mykol View Post
    tuloy ba to? walking distance lang ako pag home depot ang eb
    hindi ba pwede sa sabado?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    sir ok lang ang sabado dahil nde matraffic.

thanks

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    +1

pwede ba sa Saturday na lang nga? Sa Ortigas Home Depot ok din sa akin. Pero sana afternoon. Mga around 2-3pm.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    baka makuha ko na yung emblems tom... KEN!!!! hahahah

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Talaga?

Text mo sa akin kung magkano. Hahaha!

Sa WAKAS! :clap:

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    haha

text ko bukas..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkercar View Post
    Sir Caster is very right, in china you can buy both the high quality and low quality units. So ung importer talaga ang may critical on how deep is his discarte sa items. When God created the world, it seems he asked China to be the subcontractor, God made most of the world daw then the rest are made in china.

One of my resellers sir he is into car audio setup business in fact may mga awards sya nakukuha in terms of SQ sa mga car show. He uses my HU sa mga cars. Let us face it the amps and the speakers play the bigger role on getting that heaven perfect sounds sa car. The HU only serves as debugger ng sound in from it's digital format.

The HU has port for CD changer din, has Ipod function (ipod buttons can be controlled sa HU screen), it has dedicated power line for the amplifier or sub woofer, it supports additional video monitor (like headrest or other monitor) via RCA jacks, and also has AV input jacks.

In china, the HU of the Tucson varies from one region to the other unlike sa Korea na iisa lang hitsura ng HU. I observe this too sa Australia.

I am studying too to import the OEM front bumper of the IX35 as a whole set, this is only vialable if there are several people willing to have their Tucson face lifted. We can easily import this IX35 front bumper set including the fog lights. The rear bumper light is under production now we will import this too. Diba ung rear bumper light ng Tucson natin does not work as lamp kundi more of palamuti lang? In IX35 specification this light works as either brake light or park light.
    Sir, talagang yung all black na HU lang po ba ang available dun sa source nyo from china?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by denki3269 View Post
    50/50 pa ko sa projector.. mag-kano ba ang headlight naten?
    Eto ngayon ang malaking tanong.

Baka meron na sa inyo nakapag research sa price...para at least may idea tayo. Sa MASPRO daw, may supplier sana ng projector headlights para sa tucson natin...pero according to sir benjie, taiwan daw...inayawan nya.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ung next batch ng HU ng Tucson na parating eh nde all black.

bale same color scheme sya ng HU sa Korea na more on silver color and less black. but the price is quite higher dahil they are all specially produced to run on Garmin GPS at the same time with digital high resolution screen.

as I said earlier, on normal condition of the HU production very seldom the factories consider making them Garmin compatible dahil sa Europe madaming GPS softwares na na mas madaming user and nde Garmin and compatible sa high resolution.

This next batch we specially produced them based on Phil. market condition, that adds the cost plus the increase in import tax and duties and other SOP sa BoC as normal...

send me your emails here I will forward the pics of the HU coming on next batch.

thanks mga sir.

Tucson IX: What's your accessories/modifications? [ARCHIVED]