New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Dear Tucson owners,

I'm bothered with the issue for the brake switch of my Tucson. The warranty was approved but the parts are not available. All casa that I inquired to informed me that this partcular part was not available. Also they told me that other casa have no stock... I also inquired at Seiring and they have no stock available. The casa also informed me that they placed order last april and they have no idea when will the parts will arrive. This part is very much important to functionality and most of all safety... I hope that hyundai immediately address this issue. I'm feel bad that we're experiencing this problem.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    kailan mo nabili tucson mo? gls a/t gas ba?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    If you can't wait the delivery of the parts, and baka mura lang, try to order online.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    May bago na bang part no/design for the Brake Switch? anyone know where we can order online?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    eureka8888, nabili ko last year of june revgt diesel.

LucasVn, Mas mahirap magorder online kasi baka magkamali ng order. Other thing is yung warranty issue.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jov
    eureka8888, nabili ko last year of june revgt diesel.

LucasVn, Mas mahirap magorder online kasi baka magkamali ng order. Other thing is yung warranty issue.
    You can get the part number and standard yan, Ive tried it before oks naman. I will pm you with the info.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Bakit yung sa akin wala pa isang oras pinalitan na ng bago yung brake switch?

Pina-note ko lang kay Jordan sa Hyundai LP tapos pinalitan agad during PMS. Pinanood ko yung whole PMS eh.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold
    Bakit yung sa akin wala pa isang oras pinalitan na ng bago yung brake switch?

Pina-note ko lang kay Jordan sa Hyundai LP tapos pinalitan agad during PMS. Pinanood ko yung whole PMS eh.
    Baka may parts at that time, I think dumating na break switch nya....

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasVN View Post
    Baka may parts at that time, I think dumating na break switch nya....

Yup dumating na atlast. Nareplaced yesterday and I hope di na mgrecurr yung problem. Kailangan kulitin talaga sinabi ko kasi may mga napalitan na kagaya sayo SG. eh mas naunan pa ako magclaim.

Tucson Brake Switch