New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That's very good!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    that's good.. baka nagbabasa sila dito..

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    In the interest of potential buyers, you may want to post your former defective unit's details (chassis #, engine #, conduction sticker#) right here so that this defective unit will not be passed onto unwitting customers.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    sana yung pinalit yung crdi VGT..haha

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Buti naman sir happy ending.

Thanks for posting this. I can now use this as precedence dahil ayaw palitan ng local hyundai dealership ko unit ko na binaboy nila. Though a few months old na, sabi kasi nila na never daw magpalit yung hyundai ng bagong unit kung nailabas na sa casa.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    haha obvious naman na ilang days pa lang siguro alam na nila na may problema kaya nagparating na agad ng bagong transmission. kaya by the time na napansin mo ang sira at binalik mo nandun agad ang transmission

ikaw pa ang inaantay

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_R View Post
    Hi guys thanks for the replies and advices. As of 10am today my SA told me that the new transmission is there already and I can get the unit today.

Ganon lang ba talaga kabilis magparating ng new transmission and have it installed?
    may nakabasa nga siguro

o baka natatakot na magaya dati sa kalapit nila na nissan ba yun na niratrat o hinagisan ng granada?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by arjay18 View Post
    Buti naman sir happy ending.

Thanks for posting this. I can now use this as precedence dahil ayaw palitan ng local hyundai dealership ko unit ko na binaboy nila. Though a few months old na, sabi kasi nila na never daw magpalit yung hyundai ng bagong unit kung nailabas na sa casa.
    sir,normally CASA wont replace your unit for a b/n one. in my case after 20k kms, they still replaced my unit because what i did was:

1. on he first 1k, i already made my complain what i noticed on the car
    2. i between 5k pms, i again complain and they "fixed it"
    3. on my 5k pms i was asked to pay because its "not covered by the warranty" which i did.
    4. i went to other repair shop just to let my car check and fix to compare since i pay more i casa repair.
    5. again on my 10k pms i complain and show to them the findings from other repair shop wherein the shop advised me to let casa handle it.
    6. casa took my car and sent it to their factory for further testing
    7. the car was returned after 3 days
    8. the ff day i returned back the car with the same complain
    9. the SA checked it again and confirmed the problem still exist
    10. 15k pms brought back the car to the factory
    11. after 3 days again it was returned and factory engineers requestedfor a meeting.
    12. after almost a week of using the said car, i called back the dealer and informed them the problem and i was told that they did everything to fix, maybe i'm too sensitive.
    13. they offered to take back the car and call it quits
    14. i wrote a demand letter to the dealer and addressed to the corpoate (owners) copy my lawyer
    15. after a week, the dealer called me up and replaced my car

they cannot made any other arguments according to my lawyer because i had all the documents and to think they even charged me for the repair where in fact the car is still under warranty. they ahve no choice but to settle amicably.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by reactor View Post
    sir,normally CASA wont replace your unit for a b/n one. in my case after 20k kms, they still replaced my unit because what i did was:

1. on he first 1k, i already made my complain what i noticed on the car
    2. i between 5k pms, i again complain and they "fixed it"
    3. on my 5k pms i was asked to pay because its "not covered by the warranty" which i did.
    4. i went to other repair shop just to let my car check and fix to compare since i pay more i casa repair.
    5. again on my 10k pms i complain and show to them the findings from other repair shop wherein the shop advised me to let casa handle it.
    6. casa took my car and sent it to their factory for further testing
    7. the car was returned after 3 days
    8. the ff day i returned back the car with the same complain
    9. the SA checked it again and confirmed the problem still exist
    10. 15k pms brought back the car to the factory
    11. after 3 days again it was returned and factory engineers requestedfor a meeting.
    12. after almost a week of using the said car, i called back the dealer and informed them the problem and i was told that they did everything to fix, maybe i'm too sensitive.
    13. they offered to take back the car and call it quits
    14. i wrote a demand letter to the dealer and addressed to the corpoate (owners) copy my lawyer
    15. after a week, the dealer called me up and replaced my car

they cannot made any other arguments according to my lawyer because i had all the documents and to think they even charged me for the repair where in fact the car is still under warranty. they ahve no choice but to settle amicably.
    sir ano sira? and what car?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    2 thumbs up for hyundai abad santos! sila pa lang ang nakita kong dealer na hindi na pinahirapan yung customer nila sa pagpalit ng brand new unit, less than a week lang pinalitan agad ng bago. ayos na ayos tong dealer na to

kaya lang sablay lang talaga dun sa nawalang sd card ni concept1. sana maayos na din nila, baka hindi lang alam ng top management nila yung kalokohan ng imbestigador na gumawa nung report.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rene_tagle View Post
    2 thumbs up for hyundai abad santos! sila pa lang ang nakita kong dealer na hindi na pinahirapan yung customer nila sa pagpalit ng brand new unit, less than a week lang pinalitan agad ng bago. ayos na ayos tong dealer na to

kaya lang sablay lang talaga dun sa nawalang sd card ni concept1. sana maayos na din nila, baka hindi lang alam ng top management nila yung kalokohan ng imbestigador na gumawa nung report.
    pano hindi papalitan ilang oras pa lang naiilabas may sira na agad tapos tumulong pa team hyundai na maiparating sa HARI ang problema kung hindi naisumbong sa HARI yan baka hindi palitan kita mo nung una eh ayaw palitan ng bagong unit baka iniisip ng hyundai abad santos nung una eh baka makakalusot

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Transmission Problem on Brand New GS TCI M/T