New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what should i look out for ? medyo nalilito ako sa model line up ng starex crdi. not the vgt version ha. un gen 3 lang yata un.
    may nakikita ako may moon roof pa. local version ba ito?
    ok lang ba ang mga impt versions from korea? cheaper kasi e.
    how the ride? malakas ba humatak ang AT? hows the fuel consumption ?

what are the problems i should look out ? and what are the necessary parts to be replaced for a 2nd hand car?

views and opinions will help. im thinking kasi we need a big van for my whole family. from grandparents to grandchildren. mahirap kasi minsan hindi kasya pag sa 5 seater lang or un mga 7 seater na pilit na pilit naman. not including luggages pa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung lahat pala kami ... around 10 - 12 persons. and we need space for luggage pa and things for the baby and kids. alam mo naman mga bata, mas marami pa kelangan dalhin na gamit para sa kanila. from sterilizers to diapers to toys to their own waters pa. ang dami!

kaya power and torque is impt too.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Starex grx starts from 2004 - 2007. But there are versions that are not crdi,it is called tci with turbo intercooler with 101 up compared to crdi's with 145 up. Look for low mileage 50k below if you could. As long as the engine and transmission is sound suspension parts are very cheap and easy to repair. Very good comfortable vans,very carlike closest you can get to minivans like Siena or town and country at a very affordable price and diesel power at that.

Google team Hyundai, this auto club is very informative and will help you with your queris on the starex

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nag sign in ako sa team hyundai. nothing much in their forums.

hoping other starex owners here could give more inputs.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^ Nag-post ka na ba ng "I Agree" sa Board Community Rules Agreement Thread?

Meaning that you agree with their forum rules.

Tapos tsaka lalabas lahat ng threads.

Enjoy your stay in THP!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Grx starex from 2004-2007, but if budget permits kunin mo yung 2006 or 2007, yan yung facelift version na and all wheel disc brakes and abs na. Stay away from the korean imports. Although they are cheap, as the saying goes...you get what you pay for. Mga koreans karamihan burara sa vehicles nila. Baka sakit lang ng ulo abutin mo. The a/t variant malakas humatak, malakas din lumaklak ng diesel. Yung grx crdi a/t ko dati averages 5km/l city driving. Highway around 9-10.
    Biggest problem lang siguro is finding a fresh unit.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^ Swerte pag nakahanap ng 2004-2005 GRX na KDM. May ABS at all wheel disc brakes na agad. Yung iba dual airbags pa ata.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    ^ Nag-post ka na ba ng "I Agree" sa Board Community Rules Agreement Thread?

Meaning that you agree with their forum rules.

Tapos tsaka lalabas lahat ng threads.

Enjoy your stay in THP!

you know what? i did not post anything. hehe. halatang hindi nag babasa.

i'll try again.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what's KDM?

AT variant with 5km/l in city driving is high. pero sa laki ba naman ng van... ayos narin. at least diesel.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    KDM - Korean Domestic Market

Korean Version Starex GRX from Hancars / Car Options and Standout.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thinking of buying a Starex Crdi AT.