New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Kung Honda kaya ginamit sa funeraria, makialam kaya yung Honda? Kasi they are very protective of their image. Kidding.
    Kung ako naman ang may patay.. ayoko ko kunin yung HONDA para sa patay.. imagine mo yung CRV ... bitin sa legroom nyan.. ;-)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yung alterra pwede siguro.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    yung alterra pwede siguro.
    ok yan.. naka 5.1.... :-)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Add me to the list people who can't see what the TS is ranting about. If you bought a car, would you want the dealer or manufacturer telling you what you can and cannot do with it? I'm pretty sure the answer is no - so what's the difference between that and meddling in what vehicle a funeral home chooses to use for its hearse? It's their property, and they can use if for whatever purpose they want, within the bounds of law.

This is similar to those people who hesitate to buy certain models because they're used as "taxi" cars. Why so image conscious? If it's the best car for your needs, given your budget, stop worrying about how other people might perceive the car, and just buy it. Kung ayaw mo talagang mapagkamalan na taxi, then just make sure you don't buy the Vios in white; and kung ayaw mong mapagkamalan na funeral hearse, don't buy the Starex in black - at wag ka magpatugtog ng "Hindi Kita Malilimutan" habang nagmamaneho

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    ok yan.. naka 5.1.... :-)
    Astig nga... Imagine parang may malakas na movie surround sa kalsada, yun pala Karo ng Patay. Pero imagine ko nalang kung ang kanta ay Nirvana o Laklak

Regarding sa Hondas, i think hindi kasya ang ataul sa isang converted na Honda Accord. Pwede Subaru Outback, laki nun tapos mabilis pa

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Kasya sa Accord wagon, pero kailangan i-raise ang roofline sa likod... at mahirap i-clearance yung rear suspension towers... easier sana kung beam suspension yung likod.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unless HARI put in a specific clause that you can't use the Starex for funeral purposes, just like Honda and their no-taxi clause, then they wouldn't care about it. I used to have a black GRX, but that didn't put the damper on being likened to a funeral hearse.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Honda's no-taxi clause - does it really exists??!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Suggestion lang sir,

mag honda CRV 7 seater kanalang siguro naman wala kanang makikitang karo na crv

total wala na taung magagawa diyan.... meron nga din hearse na expedition, tahoe at ung current grand starex but mostly black in color yung mga nakikita ko I dunno why siguro black is beauty

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I agree to niky... oo nga naman, they are only using luxury cars as hearse... so to think the starex is being considered, I'm flattered by the idea of it...

I own a fully tinted black starex with white side wall tires... I don't mind at all if it looks so stately... haha... :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Starex used as a Funeral Car.