New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *badkuk,is this negosyo unit longer than the standard starex

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    parang pareho lang ung size/length with the typical starex(the non-jumbo variants)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yup! Nissan(Urvan) and Hyundai(Starex) are adopting a similar marketing strategy....

:starwars:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Konti lang pala difference sa full version, dun na lang ako. pwede naman fold down yung seats e.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually the Starex PRO is as long as the Jumbo. The length, according to the newspaper ad I saw, is 5035 mm, while the length of the standard Starex is only 4695 mm. The height of the PRO is also greater at 1980 mm, compared with 1885 mm for the standard model.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    meron pa pala JUMBO starex, and I thought the standard looked jumbo enough hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The PRO is based off the Starex JUMBO. The one with the longer wheelbase, bubble top, and rear leaf springs.

medyo OT, but i really don't like the "fake rims" that some korean cars come bundled with -- i.e. ung standard steel rims that are painted black, with a sheet of metal shaped like sporty rims. saw this on a kia rio as well -- the car itself actually looks good in person, pero nasira dun sa fake rims B)
    Those are full wheel covers. They are made of plastic. It's still better than a bare steel rim while still not costing as much as a set of alloys. Hyundai was intelligent enough to have them bolted on the wheels so they will not be prone to theft. The Getz's and Picanto's full wheel covers are secured in a similar manner. You'd have to take the wheel off to get the wheel cover off.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The wheel covers on the Getz, Accent, Picanto (the newer ones) and Rio are actually pretty nice compared to the old-style fake rims that the aftermarket is selling and that come on some Japanese cars... The design has deep spokes that extend down to the contours of the steel rims. While I don't like fakes, the plastic hubcaps actually look real from far away and diagonal angles.

And steel rims are a heck of a lot cheaper to fix than alloys... damn potholes...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The PRO is based off the Starex JUMBO.

pag starex talaga pinag-uusapan, nagugutom ako. one time nakiangkas kami sa outing using a starex, tapos nag-ihaw kami ng JUMBO Hotdog and marshmallows

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When the first Starex came out, I didn't even know Koreans could pronounce the word 'JUMBO'. :lol: Parang iba kasi accent nila.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Starex "pang negosyo" edition