New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    bale naka locate ito sa taas ng secong row and third row seats,yung ilaw, may mood,door...etc....apat yata ang swith...nasira!...pag pindot nung isa, ayaw ng bumaba yung isa so nag doble ang ilaw...

guys what did you do..saan nakakabili ng replacement ng switchesand around how much...is it advisable to fix ?thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mood switch will require you to press the same button again to turn the light off.

What you could do is try to press another button except for the mood light switch to pop the stuck ones. If that can't help it, Banawe boys can tinker with the switches and change them for you with local parts, if available. If all else fails, meron namang nabibiling bagong set.
    Last edited by Ungas; February 21st, 2004 at 06:01 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    follow up q on the starex

para saan yung ECT switch sa dash?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ECT switch is for AT version, power & economy shift pattern. Nalimutan ko lang kung anong ibig sabihin nung ECT.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    according to the manual, ECT is electronically controlled dual-range (Power/Normal) transaxle.
    and yes it is for A/T versions.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sirain talaga yan. Punta ka sa mga used car dealers. Nagagawan nila ng remedyo yan using alambre and stuff.

Pero yung MOOD, pwede talagang sumabay sa main interior lamp.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ok thanks try ko punta sa banawe...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try fixing it yourself first baka makuha pa.

Nagkaron nga pala ko ng same problem with my Besta cabin lamps. Yung mga map lamps stuck parati.

Konting butingting lang ok na ulit. Masyado lang atang mahigpit ang pagkakaturnilyo sa kisame.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

to starex owners..(indoor light swith problem)