New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Paging chi827... Yoohoo!

Di kaya inaway na niya yung dealer niya?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    sorry for posting only now. just transferred residence and today lang nakabit internet connection ko. My sta fe is okay now after i brought it to hyundai e. rodriguez. It seems talaga dealer ang naging problema. If hyundai owners out there want a competent casa, go to hyundai e. rod and look for mr bong joves, he is good it only took him one test drive to diagnose my car which hyundI COMMONWEALTH took six months with no success.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    So ano yung naging problema? How did they fix it? Did they still charge you considering its under warranty pero sa iba kang casa bumili?

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    kahit ano naman problema kahit hindi tsikot, trial and error method. kahit bmw or toyota
    I 100% agree with you Sir Oldblue! Kung ako nga eh I bought my VC kahit walang test drive but so far so good. Tapos ngayon I just don't know if my VC is part of the recall that Hyundai had posted in that NASDAQ News. I still have to wait for HARI's answer over my VC.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    nice to hear na okey na SF nyo sir ;)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    So ano yung naging problema? How did they fix it? Did they still charge you considering its under warranty pero sa iba kang casa bumili?

Sir chi827 will you explain to us the diagnosis of hyundai erod?
    please enlighten us,thanks

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chi827 View Post
    First to be be done was to put dampers on the springs didnt work. Second they had to replace some suspension bushings didnt solve it either. Next they adjusted the pre load settings on the rack and pinion wala pa din. Last to be done was to change both shocks didnt work still. According to the casa people pair daw palit talaga ng shocks. .

So ano naman ginawa ng Hyundai E Rod?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For my curiousity sake, ano po diagnose at ano po ginawa sa Sante Fe n'yo?

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chi827 View Post
    sorry for posting only now. just transferred residence and today lang nakabit internet connection ko. My sta fe is okay now after i brought it to hyundai e. rodriguez. It seems talaga dealer ang naging problema. If hyundai owners out there want a competent casa, go to hyundai e. rod and look for mr bong joves, he is good it only took him one test drive to diagnose my car which hyundI COMMONWEALTH took six months with no success.
    Hello there Sir Chi827, maganda po talaga service sa Hyundai E. Rod kase sila ang pinaka malaking dealer ng Hyundai dito sa Pinas! Pinaka-updated sila sa lahat ng dealers! By the way, you can also look for Wlet sa service department kung wala si Bong. Wlet naman is the one taking care of my VC! At least all is well na with your Sta. Fe!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    [quote=chi827;916576] It seems talaga dealer ang naging problema. quote]

DUDA ako sa thread na to.....

mali and title ng thread,umabot ng 6 pages di maliwanag.......

dapat- ''COMMONWEALTH problem"

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
sta fe problem