New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I can buy that argument bro.

If and only if the budget permits...

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    lol. Ang gulo talaga minsan ng filipino. Nagreklamo sa mas mahal na 1k na registration pero bibili ng mas high end na koste para masulit registration?
    Yung title pa talaga ng thread is with "shocked".

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I guess it's the principle of the matter. Bente-Singko sentimos nga may nagpatayan ayon sa tabloid.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    We have to stop thinking of sub-compact, compact and midsize as being attached to the nameplates. The cars badged with yesterday's compact nameplates have grown. That's why there are new compacts below them. And those compacts have grown, which is why you have new subcompacts below them... and etcetera... etcetera... etcetera.
    Dapat yung mga motoring "experts" ang mag-umpisa ng pagbabago. Last I read, motoring journalists still refer to the Elantra as a compact car.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Dapat yung mga motoring "experts" ang mag-umpisa ng pagbabago. Last I read, motoring journalists still refer to the Elantra as a compact car.
    There is a global approach adapted in vehicle classification. Autoindustriya published an article on it. Compact cars are under the C-segment.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/featur...-segments.html

However, each country has its own governing policies in vehicle registration. In the case of our local LTO, vehicles are classified with respect to its gross weight.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Shocked with LTO registration hyudai elantra