New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Is there any substitute to the original door handle (front Right of accent, diesel) that is cheaper than the original one?. In the "service center" you cant buy only the door handle but it should be the whole assembly that is why it costs P5k or more. To be practical, I would rather buy the door handle only but its very hard to find the same. Is there anyone who could advise me where to but even the surplus but original one or any auto supply selling the same item even its not orig. just a replacement brand.
    tnx

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    is your handle hopelessly un-repairable, or is it possible it can be tinkered with and repaired?
    your car model is relatively new.. it may be hard to find non-branded replacements..
    but since it's a hyundai, starex surplus dealers may be able to help..

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Maybe it can be repaired but quite busy, though, its the starex door handle surplus also the same with hyundai accent? If it is , thanks a lot, I'll check where are the stores selling starex surplus, maybe in banaue or evangelista?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i saw a newly openned hyundai auto supply shop along pasig blvd. capitol 8 subd, in front of rizal medical center. hindi yata sila connected with HARI kaya baka mas mura ang hyundai parts sa kanila?

there's also one here in san juan,
    i forgot the name of the street pero ito yung kalye ng PUP san juan campus,
    nasa left side siya bago mag-wilson street.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    i saw a newly openned hyundai auto supply shop along pasig blvd. capitol 8 subd, in front of rizal medical center. hindi yata sila connected with HARI kaya baka mas mura ang hyundai parts sa kanila?
    OK I will check, thanks a lot!

there's also one here in san juan,
    i forgot the name of the street pero ito yung kalye ng PUP san juan campus,
    nasa left side siya bago mag-wilson street.
    Is the you are saying is also a hyundai service center or an ordinary auto supply only. Thanks very much!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung nasa pasig blvd. parang auto supply siya pero specializes in hyundai parts.

the one in san juan, caters for korean vehicles like hyundai, mb100, & kia.

para sa accent pala ang kailangan mo? medyo mahal nga yan dahil bihira pa ang surplus.
    sa ortigas extension after ng floodway bridge, maraming surplasan, kapag nagawi ka dun ay isa-isahin mo.

try to inquire din sa banaue surplus stores:
    seiwa (kahilera ni jetcar sa banaue mcdo side)
    7325706, 7327554

cinco enterprises
    aurora blvd. proj. 3

chengkay
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...e,+Quezon+City

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    OK, I'll give time to check one by one all of your suggestions. Thanks and more power to each and everyone who shared their comment/suggestions.
    Best Regards.

Right door knob handle