New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    mga mods , pasensya na po nirepost ko uli to from Pitstop section

pa help naman po ;

we are currently web canvassing for a 2009 SUV and we are just wondering po kasi if for example;

An ad says it is still under warranty and casa maintained with complete service passport /maintenance booklet is enough guarantee na HINDI nga na ondoy yun vehicle?

If for example na ondoy nga , is it indicated in the maintenance booklet on what have been done or parts na pinalitan?ano mga nasira?

Possible din kaya na bago bilhin yung car is check yung pinaka history nya sa casa and hingi ng printout ng history nung vehicle, we dont mind additional cost for this just to make sure na safe since yun family and my children will be using this?

medyo napaparanoid din kasi kami na baka me makaisip na pekehin yun service /maintenance booklet(reprint)ba since madali na lang magprint ngayon di ba?

btw yun mga service/maint booklet ba me serial no.?pasensya na sa newbie na question mga sir , never pa kasi nagkaroon ng ride na bago at me maint booklet na kasama e hahahhaa

hope someone can shed a light on my problem

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    mga mods , pasensya na po nirepost ko uli to from Pitstop section

pa help naman po ;

we are currently web canvassing for a 2009 SUV and we are just wondering po kasi if for example;

An ad says it is still under warranty and casa maintained with complete service passport /maintenance booklet is enough guarantee na HINDI nga na ondoy yun vehicle?

If for example na ondoy nga , is it indicated in the maintenance booklet on what have been done or parts na pinalitan?ano mga nasira?

Possible din kaya na bago bilhin yung car is check yung pinaka history nya sa casa and hingi ng printout ng history nung vehicle, we dont mind additional cost for this just to make sure na safe since yun family and my children will be using this?

medyo napaparanoid din kasi kami na baka me makaisip na pekehin yun service /maintenance booklet(reprint)ba since madali na lang magprint ngayon di ba?

btw yun mga service/maint booklet ba me serial no.?pasensya na sa newbie na question mga sir , never pa kasi nagkaroon ng ride na bago at me maint booklet na kasama e hahahhaa

hope someone can shed a light on my problem
    Unfortunately, some buy and sell dealers have mastered the art of deception. I was told by a direct participant that casa service records can now be bought for a very good price. Also, i have encountered several units that were flooded but the owners will deny it to death. It is a good thing I have mastered as well the checking of records and validation with casas and lto combined. Sadly, you need to get an expert to tell you that the unit was not flooded. I was almost a victim not until I did my final check and viola, the unit was flooded and the unit owner brought it to another dealer for servicing para makaiwas sa service center where it was brought for pms. A flooded unit can be hidden but the truth can not be hidden. And yes, you need to be an expert when finding the truth.

I have also made it a habit to call the car manufacturer and not the car dealer for warranty claims and history. It is very hard to deal with them but very helpful if you get to befriend them.

Repost:Help po in checking a under warranty  if na ondoy or not