New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi guys..so the meet is up and it's time to rev up! It will be on august 7 at Clark International Speedway, It is a drag event hosted by Speedlab. P1,500 is the entry fee..it is a race-all-you-can event...there will be many other cars, not just GCs... and to book your car, call Sydney of Speedlab at 3764648 or visit their website www.speedlab.com.ph

For those who don't want to participate or be involved in the race, you can just come with us for the funrun going there and then just watch the event.

but please take note that this isn't about the drag competition. It is about us Genesis Owners...let us bond with each other. It will be fun. The last Genesis Coupe meet we had was last saturday at the Fort.

There were 8 who came and some promised to go this august 7. most of the guys who went last saturday are not members here...so just imagine how many GC will go to the event when combined.....so please come...the meeting place on august 7 is to follow...so, if your in, please let me know....this is my number 0920-915-5898....

BTW, i will also be unveiling my project bumper on that day..^_^

If you want to see the pictures of last saturday..please click this link..http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...57227&page=149 sorry, i can't open my photobucket account so i couldn't post it here....

Thank you very much guys...hope to see you there

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hello Genesis Coupe owners!!

Good News to those who are coming on August 7 Genesis FUnrun to Clark…all of us will be featured in Topgear magazine car club of the month…fuel subsidy is under negotiation……meeting place is at hyundai pasig along c5 road pasig at 5:30-6am….Estimated Time Departure is 6:15 ....Hyundai HARI will be sending two genesis coupes along with us..Atoy's Drift Genesis will also be there....i will be unveiling my project bumper there too!!! badges will be available as well......also, to those who are joining the drag event, there will be a P500 discount....i heard there will be free t-shirts too!!! =O

so i invite you all to come...please let me know when you are coming....heres my number...09209155898....

-Henrich

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    meron ba tong free shirt courtesy of HARI??

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kung meron t-shirt, maawa naman kayo sa akin

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by siakol0217 View Post
    meron ba tong free shirt courtesy of HARI??
    well..di from hyundai HARI sa gas station na magsusubsidize po sa atin

Next Genesis Coupe Meet/Funrun is on August 7