New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Meccamachine & Style i10

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Not feeling the silver accents on the hood.

I guess, it would look better if those weren't there since it would be much simpler and less catchy to one's eyes. Making it look like a sleeper.

The eyelids and the emblem looks nice though.

-

OT : Your montero looks nice, any pics ? :naughty2:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Not feeling the silver accents on the hood.

I guess, it would look better if those weren't there since it would be much simpler and less catchy to one's eyes. Making it look like a sleeper.

The eyelids and the emblem looks nice though.

-

OT : Your montero looks nice, any pics ? :naughty2:
    Thanks for the comment reg the stickers on the hood I just like it to stand out of the norm its just to simple without it eventually if I have extra cash will be replacing it with a real CF hood.

For my Montero I just Changed the rims to 20inch Lenso and placed OEM bodykits on it.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hi gud morning po sa lahat!!

Bago lang po ako sa Tsikot and I am dying to learn a lot of things about cars.
    I will soon have my 2011 Facelifted i10 and I'm planing to do some modifications on it. I wanted to know from the experts if where should I go to modify the car, you know, best deals and all.

Nakita ko po kahapon yung unit and I got so excited about it. Gusto ko po sana palitan yung gulong from 14" to 15" at ung mags. Gusto ko din po palitan ung manibela with a more sporty one. at iba pa...

Anyone, please help..
    Salamat po!!!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mhackrocks24 View Post
    Hi gud morning po sa lahat!!

Bago lang po ako sa Tsikot and I am dying to learn a lot of things about cars.
    I will soon have my 2011 Facelifted i10 and I'm planing to do some modifications on it. I wanted to know from the experts if where should I go to modify the car, you know, best deals and all.

Nakita ko po kahapon yung unit and I got so excited about it. Gusto ko po sana palitan yung gulong from 14" to 15" at ung mags. Gusto ko din po palitan ung manibela with a more sporty one. at iba pa...

Anyone, please help..
    Salamat po!!!

Hi Sir regarding your query if ever your planning to buy 15inch rims for your i10 195/50/15 is the best Tires Size and for the Steering wheel its better leave it stock due to Airbag purposes with a small car we need all the saftey features of it.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by saichan View Post
    Hi Sir regarding your query if ever your planning to buy 15inch rims for your i10 195/50/15 is the best Tires Size and for the Steering wheel its better leave it stock due to Airbag purposes with a small car we need all the saftey features of it.
    Sir, Salamat po sa advice. Nakalimutan ko po, may air bag nga pla po yun. hehe.. regarding po sa gulong, tama po. 15' rims din po gusto ko. any recommendations po kung saan mura at magandang bumili ng pampalit na gulong dun. ang balak ko din po kc eh i-swap ung stock para makatipid if possible.

Regarding naman po sa interior ni i10, medyo di ko po natripan ung gilid ng pinto. I was expecting na rubber s'ya or leather or parang carpet tulad sa ibang kotse pero pure plastic po.. any advice po sa kung saan pde papatungan un or something to that effect.

Salamat po..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    tao po. tulong naman po san magandang magpapalit ng rims san tipid? salamat po

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Modified i10