New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i asked at the casa and they don't sell manuals separately. can't find any on ebay or as scanned docs on the web, either. the vehicle is nearing the 100,000 km mark and i don't know which parts need replacing by then.

can you folks offer any advice?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by moldymojos View Post
    i asked at the casa and they don't sell manuals separately. can't find any on ebay or as scanned docs on the web, either. the vehicle is nearing the 100,000 km mark and i don't know which parts need replacing by then.

can you folks offer any advice?
    Simple. Go to the dealer and ask for a quotation and what parts needed to be replaced during 100km PMS

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Simple. Go to the dealer and ask for a quotation and what parts needed to be replaced during 100km PMS
    heh heh, thought about it... just a little reluctant to walk in, ask for a quote then walk right back out

Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    thanks for the link, that was one of the first hits i found, but the manual doesn't include info for the crdi engine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    heh heh, thought about it... just a little reluctant to walk in, ask for a quote then walk right back out

Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    thanks for the link, that was one of the first hits i found, but the manual doesn't include info for the crdi engine.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Have you tried posting in some sites hosted by santa fe owners? Maybe they would be generous enough to send you a snapshot of the maintenance sched?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Try to look up the santa fe club philippines website and also their FB page. Some members may be able to help out. Also there are FB club in other Asia countries like Malaysia and Australia.