New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Just got the license plates for my elantra today, less than 2 months since I got my unit last June 9.
    "T" series na nga. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *Sirs, what do you usually say to those traffic officers when they hail you? A while ago, I was hailed by a traffic officer along NAIA road going to Tramo. I showed him the "white" receipt (the dealer gave me multiple post dated receipts) but immediately informed me that I needed to show the "original" receipt. He says they don't accept the white receipts anymore. Other than the receipt, he said I would need to get from the dealer a certification from LTO (with date stamped) stating that the plates have been applied only not available on the date stamped on the letter. I've been driving the same route for 2 weeks now so I think the traffic officers may have remembered me. I ended up, even if I really didn't want to, bribing my way out of the situation. Sheesh.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    yung montero from diamond valle took 2 months... TMO xxx
    yung civic from honda manila took just 2 weeks (we were surprised as well)... TRO xxx

btw, be warned, sa Pasay area daw di nga honored ang photocopied white receipt (especially papuntang MOA - since alam nila may pangshopping kayo :D) ingat na lang sa mga buwaya dun guys

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ANC View Post
    yung montero from diamond valle took 2 months... TMO xxx
    yung civic from honda manila took just 2 weeks (we were surprised as well)... TRO xxx

btw, be warned, sa Pasay area daw di nga honored ang photocopied white receipt (especially papuntang MOA - since alam nila may pangshopping kayo :D) ingat na lang sa mga buwaya dun guys
    Dito rin ako nahuli just yesterday! Tambayan kasi nila yang part na yan They asked me to request a certification letter from LTO as well. I called LTO and they said responsibility daw yun ng dealer to provide us hanggang wala pang plaka every 7 days.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    yup, that's all they do, extort.. samantala yung mga wayward jeeps and buses di pinapansin

Quote Originally Posted by jsfjr View Post
    Dito rin ako nahuli just yesterday! Tambayan kasi nila yang part na yan They asked me to request a certification letter from LTO as well. I called LTO and they said responsibility daw yun ng dealer to provide us hanggang wala pang plaka every 7 days.

AUGUST 2011 na wala parin akong plaka!!!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkGT View Post
    AUGUST 2011 na wala parin akong plaka!!!
    Pag nauna pa plaka nung Sportage namin bilib na talaga ako sa VRG ng CTM

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    same here, 4 months no license plates pa din, umiiksi na ulit patience ko.:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Pag nauna pa plaka nung Sportage namin bilib na talaga ako sa VRG ng CTM
    im giving E.J until August 10, 2011. After that i will make some drastic measures na. Driving a car without a plate has a lot of risks.. risks of being carnapped or risk of being apprehended by corrupt cops or traffic enforcers

Im gonna take down the euro plate at the back of the dealers plate siguro for a while and have the dealers plate installed lang. baka ma memorize ng mga buwisit na yan e.

I paid 20,000 pesos to E.J., yes i know its just 15k for the plate and 4k for the S.O.P., i added that 1k for E.J. expecting to get a better service. and WTF is the SOP money for if it took ages just to release a plate! and what happen to the 1k bonus? obviously... nothing.

Sorry if im posting this on the boards, im getting frustrated already hearing the "next week lalabas na sir" bull shits..

obviously someone is not doing his/her job and should get fired!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkGT View Post
    obviously someone is not doing his/her job and should get fired!
    We should trace that A-hole inside the VRG and get him/her fired :diablo:

License Plates - How long average wait time?