New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    cfy :: well. nothing's really bad about you not having the plates yet, the real thing is the hassle of being stopped by a certain officer and asking why don't you have your plates yet, and obviously you'll be showing your papers then the officer will just wave " okay na po mam " over and over again.

just follow up your plates with your sa, even over the phone.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    after almost 2 months of wait (Feb 2, 2010 i got my unit), finally, i got my special plate last March 31st. worth the wait.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by taintedwhistler View Post
    kung locally assembled, expect shorter wait times for all the documents and materials, like 1-2 weeks sa napapansin ko

otherwise, 1-2 months
    Mine is no locally assembled but it took only 1 week may plaka na, Casa ang nag aasikaso at nag fofollow up nang plates so kulitin nyo lang SA nyo.. minsan kasi pag naka benta na and since plates lang di na masyadong naaasikaso.

My other car lancer took only 4 days.. kasi sinabi ko sa SA ko na asikasuhin nyang mag ka plaka na ako..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    may problem pa ba LTO sa plate numbers/stickers ngayon? March 13, namin nakuha yung car... wala pa rin kami plate...

meron bang pwedeng gawin para mapabilis?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mukhang meron pa problem.. mine, Feb 4 ko nakuha ung car, wala pa ring plate..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    originally, how many days ang validity of conduction sticker? what is the purpose of conduction sticker?

sana lang the conduction sticker serves as a temp plate when you buy new cars, kasi, alam naman natin na ang LTO is slow, so dapat pwede na conduction sticker while the plates are being done.

like for example, sa states, kapag bago car mo, the dealer issues a temporary plate that indicates like 30 days or 2 months validity, and by that time, the plates would have been mailed to the owner.

i'm not sure, but i think in cebu, they also have that type of plates from dealers when you buy new..i just dont know the validity of it.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Got my car last 18 Mar. SA texted me today that I can pick up my car plates already.

It took only a month and I never followed up with my SA. I should have gotten car plates on the 2nd week but I refused because it had an ending of 4.

I have to say that I am very satisfied with Toyota Pasig.

I wish I didn't have my plates that soon para feeling brand new car pa rin. hehe.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 22nd, 2010 at 01:27 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Got my car last 18 Mar. SA texted me today that I can pick up my car plates already.

It took only a month and I never followed up with my SA. I should have gotten car plates on the 2nd week but I refused because it had an ending of 4.

I have to say that I am very satisfied with Toyota Pasig.

I wish I didn't have my plates that soon para feeling brand new car pa rin. hehe.
    wow buti ka pa... sana makuha namin plates before end of April...

Until April 30 lang kasi yung No Plate/No Travel moratorium freeze

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mitsubishi Union Motors, Paco branch

My car was delivered on 1st week of March 2010.

My plate arrived on April 19 2010.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 22nd, 2010 at 09:31 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Mitsubishi/Citimotors is the worst offender
    Our Montersport delivered on November 2009
    Plates arrived March 2010

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
License Plates - How long average wait time?