New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hoy mga tsikoteers OT kayo na punta na sa trooper brakepads. anyways, im using FERODO 4x4 front and rear sa trooper ko, serving me well, hehehehe peace. next poster back to topic please PEACE

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mga Sir,

I just purchased my Santa Fe yesterday. Based on what I read prior, it was prudent to have the wheels aligned before getting your unit. When I saw the before and after numbers, I noticed that the caster readings were still out of acceptable range. The guy said that it was fixed and was the factory setting. Besides the Left and Right numbers were close to each other, hence it was ok. WOW, Labo man.

Then I asked for the rear readings and he said no need to align the rear wheels because they only follow the front wheels. WOW, mas malabo man.

I didn't try to argue any further because it would only delay me from getting my unit.

Anyway, did anyone experience something similar to this?

And do I still need to have my unit aligned before I start driving it around?

Thanks for the help.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    you had it aligned during purchase? parang ang hirap mag-enjoy nyan ah, una pa lang may concerns ka na

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    di naman. just putting myself on the safe side.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by megatron View Post
    Mga Sir,

I just purchased my Santa Fe yesterday. Based on what I read prior, it was prudent to have the wheels aligned before getting your unit. When I saw the before and after numbers, I noticed that the caster readings were still out of acceptable range. The guy said that it was fixed and was the factory setting. Besides the Left and Right numbers were close to each other, hence it was ok. WOW, Labo man.

Then I asked for the rear readings and he said no need to align the rear wheels because they only follow the front wheels. WOW, mas malabo man.

I didn't try to argue any further because it would only delay me from getting my unit.

Anyway, did anyone experience something similar to this?

And do I still need to have my unit aligned before I start driving it around?

Thanks for the help.

sir, did you asked them to align because of Sta Fe or just a general precaution when you buy a brand new car? DI ba dapat 100% na kondisyon yung car before leaving casa?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Minsan meron talagang cars na mis aligned yung gulong pag labas sa casa. Siguro sa pag deliver. Kasi kadalasan mga CBU ang ganun.

Na experience ko na yan, sa Optra namin. Ngayon napansin ko negative rin yung camber nung Tucson ko.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    madami na kasi fake na Bendix na lumalabas ngayon, pero yun original maganda siya

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    sir, did you asked them to align because of Sta Fe or just a general precaution when you buy a brand new car? DI ba dapat 100% na kondisyon yung car before leaving casa?
    yes, i did ask them to align the wheels, but i wasn't satisfied with the technical guy's answer when he couldn't explain why one number (i believe caster) was really out of standard. but just to let you know, some other numbers were out of standard and they fixed that.

also i have another issue with my santa fe: SOBRANG TULIN NIYA. very addicting.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    SF 2010 2.2L CRDI 1st issue worst FC 5.8km/L (city) before BI best FC 9km/L mixed short and long distance trip. 2nd issue unusual thud sound from right front wheel suspension.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    magkakaroon kaya ng Manual Tranny ang SF?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Issues sa Sta Fe 2010 CRDi