New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Though Theta II engines pulls fine, it drinks gas like there's no tomorrow. My relative has one and on traffic conditions, FC drops to ~5km/L...

You'd be better off with the diesel engine instead. Pulls like a beast and has reasonable FC [around 7km/L..]

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ang hirap pag busy maghapon.

OK! is it worth it?

YES.

You get the same toys of my 1.7M Tucson for just 1.488M. That's bargain. Never mind the engine. Medyo malakas lang sa gas ang Theta II engine pero the power is fine. Kung nasanay ka sa CRDi R-eVGT, sasabihin mong underpowered ang Theta II. Pero compared to the other 2.0L CUV, matulin ang 2.0 Theta II.

Itong variant na 'to pala yung sinasabi sa akin nung friend ko sa HARI. Di na ako nagtanong ng details, eh. Nakakita nalang ako sa personal. Red, with Hyundai Quezon Avenue dealer plates. So nagulat ako hindi naman KDM eh kasi ang butas ng plates para sa PH.

Meron din siya badge beside the 4WD emblem "T 2.0 LIMITED".

Better get the red. Rare yun.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ganda ng pagka-red ng Tucson. Medyo feminine nga lang. Combined with the fluidic lines of the Tucson, it doesn't look very macho.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ito nga pala yung red KDM LMX20 na pinicture-an ko before..

Dati ayoko ng red na Tucson. Na-appreciate ko lang lately

BTW, medyo hindi ko gusto yung mga nakikita ko dito sa boards lately.. Haha. PM kita bro?

* FYI: The Tucson GLS 2.4L (non-Premium) is already out of the product line.
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; August 4th, 2012 at 01:32 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sabi nga ng isang makata, "Wag kang magmamagaling kung hindi ka magaling" :gayfight:

Tinanggal na pala yung non-premium na GLS. Hmm mas bebenta naman 'tong 2.0 Premium. Mas mahilig ang Philippine market sa toys kaysa sa performance (especially if it comes at the expense of fuel efficiency).

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Sabi nga ng isang makata, "Wag kang magmamagaling kung hindi ka magaling" :gayfight:
    Hahaha :naughty2:

Ang hirap kasi diyan baka malito mga nagbabasa kasi mali-mali nababasa nila.

Tsaka grey market po mga bossing.

Ang black market illegal

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    nice! me ganitong variant narin pala for tucson. sana maglabas ng ganyan yung sportage. they also have the limited edition sonata premium. all the goodies of the TOTL sonata, only difference is the 2.0 Theta II instead of the 2.4. it is 100k cheaper.

e kung 2.0 R-eVGT Santa Fe kaya? mga 60 to 80K cheaper siguro?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    thanks SG sa pag correct sa black market post ko :thumbup:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    For me mas prefer ko stronger engine rather than toys. Pero kanya kanyang taste din yan. The reason why i dont really prefer the "toys" is because my daily commute involves less than 15kms a day, balikan na yan. So having more toys won't really matter kasi i spend very little time in the car. So sayang lang pera for me, unless pang yabang car yun hehehe. Sa ganyang price range kasi I'd rather get a "base" Tucson revgt. Mas nakamura pako ng 100k or so and mas enjoy pako sa drive because of the more powerful diesel engine, mas tipid pa sa fuel.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by audi527 View Post
    Hi guys I'm new here and I would really like to hear your thoughts on the newly released
    2012 Tucson theta ii 2.0L 4x4 Limited Edition.

I'm planning to get a Tucson and I'm looking at the 2.0L Limited edition which has leather seats,
    push start button, panoramic ceiling and almost everything is the same on the 2.4 Premium edition
    except for the engine with a tag price of P1,488,000.00.

I'm wondering if this would be a good value for money car or do you think I would be paying too much for
    P1.48M car with all the nice features but with only a 2.0L engine and would be better of with the 2.4L Tucson
    automatic 4x4 (but not the premium edition) which is around P1.45M I think.

The panoramic sunroof, leather seats, push start, etc is really cool and I really want that but with the tag price
    would it not be worth?
    TIA if anyone can help because I'm agonizing what to decide and my budget is only up to P1.5M.
    Hi Sir audi527,
    Ask ko lang kung natuloy yung pagkuha mo nung unit?kung natuloy ka, meron bang speed-sensing door lock yung unit mo? Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12