New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hi, would like to ask if anyone has encountered the same issue with the Gen1.5 Tucson CRDi?

1. Coolant level naubos (below MIN) buti naagapan at na-check ko agad so dagdag tubig
    2. radiator fan not stopping while naka aircon hindi naman ako naka AC MAX and 3/4 yung temp ng aircon, usually alam ko OFF and ON ito dapat

Napansin ko ito while i had a 20k PMS and had my engine washed. May sensor kayang tinamaan?

Aircon minsan nagiging mainit but when turned the AC off then on, ok na.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    hi, would like to ask if anyone has encountered the same issue with the Gen1.5 Tucson CRDi?

1. Coolant level naubos (below MIN) buti naagapan at na-check ko agad so dagdag tubig
    2. radiator fan not stopping while naka aircon hindi naman ako naka AC MAX and 3/4 yung temp ng aircon, usually alam ko OFF and ON ito dapat

Napansin ko ito while i had a 20k PMS and had my engine washed. May sensor kayang tinamaan?

Aircon minsan nagiging mainit but when turned the AC off then on, ok na.
    when was the coolant level last checked?
    did the problem start only after the wash? or was it already there even before, but you noticed it only when you had the wash?
    btw, how long have you had this car? is it a recent acquisition?
    you can probably have some basic checking like check the relays, but... cars are electronic now and not that easy to work on anymore..
    Last edited by dr. d; December 2nd, 2012 at 12:45 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when was the coolant level last checked?
    did the problem start only after the wash? or was it already there even before, but you noticed it only when you had the wash?
    btw, how long have you had this car? is it a recent acquisition?
    you can probably have some basic checking like check the relays, but... cars are electronic now and not that easy to work on anymore..

I had this problem after my 20K PMS in Hyundai Casa and aircon sometimes mag warm sya.. i suspected 2 things..

1. After the engine wash or
    2. My Radiator coolant was way way above MAX level.

Car is 2009 Tucson CRDi.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    found the problem na pala. the Radiator reserve had a leak pala. have to replace via warranty.

Hyundai Tucson radiator fan not stopping