New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Can someone help me decide what to purchase pinagpipilian ko yung (KASA) TUCSON R-eVGT 2.0 which is 1,388,000.00 or the (Standout imported cars) LMX-20 that cost 1,630,000.00 na tetemp ako dun sa Panoramic roof + keyless key + projector headlight + back and front sensor + Push start + power seats + leather seats + (speed sensing auto door lock) not sure kung meron yan sa 1.3M +LED brake lights . is that worth buying for same engine 2.0L Diesel? 242k difference

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    personally i'd like to buy the premium CRDi unit from HARI, but since there isnt any available i settled with the basic crdi variant rather than getting a KDM unit.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Same. I'll also get the CASA one. Panoramic roof? You need lower ride height to flaunt that (ex. Sonata). Push start Keyless entry? -- aftermarket. Projector headlights? Get one from garyq and it'll cost you less, be better looking, and lastly have better output than stock OEM HIDs.

I would have picked the non-Premium Sonata if not for the panoramic roof really. Everything else is merely icing on a cake, but trying to get an aftermarket "sunroof" is a literal hell in modding as it is, pano na kung "panoramic" sunroof?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ano ba pinagkaiba ng tucson casa diesel premium model from standout LXM-20? sorry for newbie question bago lang kc ako sa hyundai cars.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    just found out that Tucson premium has built-in ASD ESP DBC and HAC + 6 Air bags

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Go with the 2011 Tucson that supply by HARI, at least may 5 year warranty ka. Kaysa doon sa imported KDM 1 year warranty lang. To me i dont like the panoramic sunroof, Baka mamaya may accident na tamaan siya nang matigas na bato mababasag siya, sayang lang.

Hyundai Tucson