New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 762 of 767 FirstFirst ... 662712752758759760761762763764765766 ... LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 7661
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Guys sa mga naka Gen3. Got tons of available upgrade options. Just go thru my FB page "https://www.facebook.com/TunerAutoImportsPhil/".

Sent from my vivo 1804 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bynnos View Post
    Hi Guys,

Has anyone here experienced a stalled engine while driving at high speed?

While driving at Skyway 2 weeks ago, my engine stalled, dashboard lights went on and I lost steering and brakes. I managed to slowly control the vehicle to a stop on the shoulder. Upon restarting, the engine was ok again.

It happened again twice last week while driving at EDSA. Same situation. Engine was ok after restarting.

I have been driving the car for over a week now and thankfully, the problem has not recurred. However, I am not sure what is causing it.

The car is at Hyundai Shaw today. They're saying they've not had such a complaint before and they are not sure they can correct it unless they actually experience it.

Anyone had the same experience? What was the cause and how was it corrected?

Thanks...
    Hi Sir! Long time!

Vin had the same problem before e. Parehas kayo naka Theta. Parang nasa fuel pump ata ang issue niyan. Pero dapat hindi na mag start ulit. Try ko itanong kay Vin kung paano naayos yung sa kanya.

Yun sa akin kasi na-dalawahan na ako hehehe nasisira yung socket ng fuel pump tapos ititirik ka talaga.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi guys, need to replace my 2013 tucson 4x2 brake pads... Whats the best option na di maingay? Thanks!!!

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Questions on tucson crdi 2010-2014:

1. Are any of these eps already?
    2. How is the 4x4? For light offroad conditions only, loose gravel and 3-4 inches of sticky mud?
    3. What is the fuel consumption in city driving?
    4. Any notable problems - suspension, engine, body?

I still have not decided on which coding car to buy kasi. I was choosing before between vitara 4x4 2009-2016 (non available in the market) and forester 2.0. 2009-2012.

I'm presently eyeing a 2014 crdi model with 38k on the odo.

Thanks.

5. Join Date
    May 2019
    I also bought a 2.0 CVVT Tucson https://www.xeoto.com.vn/hyundai/tucson and I'm quite satisfied with its performance. I also like its sound system as it already has an aux input that allows me to put in my IPOD.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Questions on tucson crdi 2010-2014:

1. Are any of these eps already?
    2. How is the 4x4? For light offroad conditions only, loose gravel and 3-4 inches of sticky mud?
    3. What is the fuel consumption in city driving?
    4. Any notable problems - suspension, engine, body?

I still have not decided on which coding car to buy kasi. I was choosing before between vitara 4x4 2009-2016 (non available in the market) and forester 2.0. 2009-2012.

I'm presently eyeing a 2014 crdi model with 38k on the odo.

Thanks.
    1. I have the 2015 crdi and its eps.
    2. I got stuck once in sticky mud, the type of mud you will find in fishponds, tucson is light so its easy to push. The low ground clearance and the HT tires are also not helpful in sticky mud.
    3 8 km/l in metro tmanila traffic.
    4. Kalampag sa rear, I omce loaded 4 sacks of rice at the back, I replaced all the rear bushings, the noise is still there.
    4a. Turbo hose, if not properly set after PMS , part of the hose will touch the header and slowly burn a hole in the hose.
    4b. The front under cover is made of plastic, its easily damage if you hit an object on the road. Cost 3.5k to replace, but the part is hard to find.

Its a good cuv, drove it twice to sagada and banawe with no issues. I also drove it to cebu and back via bicol.

7. Join Date
    May 2019
    Hi Guys,

I'm planning to buy a 2nd hand "2012 Hyundai Tucson CRDI" Sa mga nakikita ko dito sa forums parang ang daming nagkakaron ng issue? Sulit parin ba sya bilihin or would you recommend something else?
    Some reasons kaya gusto ko ung Tucson sana is because of the Looks, Ground Clearance, Diesel

Meron din ako nabasa na nagkaron ng Mass Recall for 2011 to 2014 Tucson. Are those for Gas versions or kasama mga Diesel?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie18 View Post
    Hi guys, need to replace my 2013 tucson 4x2 brake pads... Whats the best option na di maingay? Thanks!!!

kuha ka ng bendix bro. don't buy the hyundai brake pads.

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-801L using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by red.speedy View Post
    kuha ka ng bendix bro. don't buy the hyundai brake pads.

Thanks sir, where can i get it from?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie18 View Post
    Thanks sir, where can i get it from?

Bought Bendix GCT front break pads from Lazada before.

Hyundai Tucson