New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 729 of 767 FirstFirst ... 629679719725726727728729730731732733739 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 7661
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    In my experience with our montero, ganyan din. 15k km pa 8lang sabi palit brake pad na daw. Pero mukhang hindi pa naman dapat. 30k ako nagpalit. At sa labas na dahil wala na kong tiwala. Saakin lang eto ha

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Good day mga Boss. Gusto ko lang itanong sa inyo, kasi Ive been following the 5k kms PMS policy. last september yung 10k kms PMS ko and since December, Hyundai Shaw has been constantly texting me and reminding me that my unit needs to be serviced na ulit! I was told at first na every 5k kms sundin ang PMS then now every 3 mos daw. Hindi ko pa din naman sinusunod kasi hnd naman realistic yung every 3 mos lalo na kung low mileage like our unit. Need your inputs lang mga boss. Salamat!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^
    Got my Tucson November last year, I missed the 1k PMS (mainly) because of the holiday rush. I'm at 2.8k now. Upon reading the service passport, I learned that free labor was voided for the first 1k PMS (1.5k limit). At 5k PMS ko nalang ipapasok sa kanila.

Tell your dealer that you will follow the "distance" travelled policy, and not the "time" policy. Distance is a more realistic way over the time. Ask your dealer, what happens to the (their HGMO) oil after 3 months? Does it begin to expire? As long as you follow the 5k rule religiously, I don't see anything bad on that. The 3 month rule is just ridiculous.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^
    Got my Tucson November last year, I missed the 1k PMS (mainly) because of the holiday rush. I'm at 2.8k now. Upon reading the service passport, I learned that free labor was voided for the first 1k PMS (1.5k limit). At 5k PMS ko nalang ipapasok sa kanila.

Tell your dealer that you will follow the "distance" travelled policy, and not the "time" policy. Distance is a more realistic way over the time. Ask your dealer, what happens to the (their HGMO) oil after 3 months? Does it begin to expire? As long as you follow the 5k rule religiously, I don't see anything bad on that. The 3 month rule is just ridiculous.
    I totally agree with you sir. I was just surprised that they were suddenly firm on this 'every 3 months' rule now, even texting almost daily to remind me that my unit is due for servicing. I already told the SA and replied to the constant SMS that I will follow the 5k kms policy because that is a much more realistic and cost-effective arrangement due to the low-mileage of my unit. It's just really annoying hehe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I totally agree with you sir. I was just surprised that they were suddenly firm on this 'every 3 months' rule now, even texting almost daily to remind me that my unit is due for servicing. I already told the SA and replied to the constant SMS that I will follow the 5k kms policy because that is a much more realistic and cost-effective arrangement due to the low-mileage of my unit. It's just really annoying hehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Pera-pera policy lang yan boss. Alam mo naman, kung madadaan ka sa kulit or sa sindak, may kita sila.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by iSportsDude View Post
    Question Mga Sirs,

Had my Theta GLS Tucson serviced (15k pms) last week and was told that brake pads need to be replaced and the rotor disc are due for a machine repair. Normal lang ba ito for 15k (over a year na yung unit)? Hindi daw covered ng warranty kasi wear and tear siya.

Hindi rin gumagana fog lights - most probably electrical/headlight switch daw problem - this one covered dapat daw ng warranty and the service advisor will just wait for approval from HARI daw.

Questions:

- Again, normal lang ba magpalit ng break pads at mag repair ng rotor discs at 15k?
    - Kung pinaayos ko ba sa labas brake pads void na ba warranty?

Thank you, Sirs.

Regards,

Ace
    15k palit na agad? makikita mo naman kung kelangan na talagang palitan yung brake pad

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

Pera-pera policy lang yan boss. Alam mo naman, kung madadaan ka sa kulit or sa sindak, may kita sila.
    puro kita lang inaatupag... pati common sense hindi na ginagamit. hehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

What oil are you using? Mind if I ask how much you paid for the 5k PMS? I got the diesel variant, so the bill should be a shocker ... :D

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    guys please help, nag stall yung tucson (2011 model) ko last sunday while driving along edsa. then i decided to bring the car in auto shop here in pasig. di ko dinala sa casa kc i might not be able to avail the 5 yr warranty 2x lang kasi ako nag pms. ang problema di rin ma scan sa shop yung cause eh. baka naman may alam kayo within passig area na shop na familiar with hyundai. guys patulong gamitin ko kasi this weekend papuntang north... salamat...

Hyundai Tucson