New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 728 of 767 FirstFirst ... 628678718724725726727728729730731732738 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 7661
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hi all. Need a little help lang. May nakaexperience na ba sa inyo an issue with central locking na parang nag lock/unlock sound siya when it shouldnt? when i lock all doors from driver control, then open ko yung door, dun yung sound (3x na parang naglalock/unlock) tapos hindi rin maoopen ang boot/cargo door kahit iunlock ko na with the key. nawawala lang naman on its own after a little while and no other problems with unlock/locking. it's been happening intermittently for a week now, though there are days that it doesnt happen. a little over a year pa lang tucson crdi ko. covered ba ito sa warranty?

thanks for any response. God bless.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ways to reset an ecu mga master, any idea?

Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Remove negative terminal from battery. Leave alone for about 5 minutes. Then ikabit mo na. That is hard re-set, this procedure should clear any minor faults stored in your ecu. But major trouble codes would need to be cleared by the dealer. Of course pag may major trouble code, meron sira yan which the dealer would troubleshoot for you.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Was fiddling with the trip meter this morning, and found out my fuel mileage ....... 11.5 kms per litre.

Considering that our Vios gets 12 kms/litre on average, that is not bad .........

Not bad at all ...
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; December 9th, 2014 at 01:48 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Good evening mga boss.. How do i go about claiming warranty from a hyundai dealer? nagsara kasi kung saan ko nabili yung unit namin (Hyundai GH), but they told me I can claim warranty at any Hyundai dealer.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    yup pwd kahit saan casa ka mag claim ng warranty.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Was anybody here experienced unintentional acceleration of your unit either on braking or slowly moving to a parking area?
    Happens number of times to me, actually doesn't matter if AC is on or off. What do you think is the culprit? Tried resetting the ecu by taking out neg battery terminal but still rpm rev up without touching the accelerator pedal parang humahatak pa rin kahit brake's applied already.

Tucson unit 09model auto trans and 48k odo reading.

Thanks in advance!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Tucson boys, has anyone of you tried this?

Diesel Tuning Philippines > Diesel Chip Tuning and Performance Tuning Box Philippines

The Tucson is fast out of the box, but .........

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sir ano nga Part# ng Fuel Filter for 2010 Tucson Revgt CRDI?
    Thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Question Mga Sirs,

Had my Theta GLS Tucson serviced (15k pms) last week and was told that brake pads need to be replaced and the rotor disc are due for a machine repair. Normal lang ba ito for 15k (over a year na yung unit)? Hindi daw covered ng warranty kasi wear and tear siya.

Hindi rin gumagana fog lights - most probably electrical/headlight switch daw problem - this one covered dapat daw ng warranty and the service advisor will just wait for approval from HARI daw.

Questions:

- Again, normal lang ba magpalit ng break pads at mag repair ng rotor discs at 15k?
    - Kung pinaayos ko ba sa labas brake pads void na ba warranty?

Thank you, Sirs.

Regards,

Ace

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Question Mga Sirs,

Had my Theta GLS Tucson serviced (15k pms) last week and was told that brake pads need to be replaced and the rotor disc are due for a machine repair. Normal lang ba ito for 15k (over a year na yung unit)? Hindi daw covered ng warranty kasi wear and tear siya.

Hindi rin gumagana fog lights - most probably electrical/headlight switch daw problem - this one covered dapat daw ng warranty and the service advisor will just wait for approval from HARI daw.

Questions:

- Again, normal lang ba magpalit ng break pads at mag repair ng rotor discs at 15k?
    - Kung pinaayos ko ba sa labas brake pads void na ba warranty?

Thank you, Sirs.

Regards,

Ace

Hyundai Tucson