New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 720 of 767 FirstFirst ... 620670710716717718719720721722723724730 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 7661
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    2010-2014 Hyundai Tucson/iX35 Headlamps
    OEM (Euro & China spec:
    - lower part is dedicated LED DRL;
    - Upper Part is LED Bar Fluorescence effect).
    - Projector (High & Low beam halogen).
    Php33,000 a pair.
    call/text 09279409274.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1402695886009.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    mga sir anong Fully Synthetic Engine Oil yung maganda gamitin para sa tucson natin?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hi kamusta pala ride ng tucson? ok ba suspension nya?
    we have the 1.5GEN medyo malayo sa ride ng sedan at crv feeling ko e. medyo maingay sya sa mga lubak lubak. pero sa crdi na makina, malakas talaga sya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    hi kamusta pala ride ng tucson? ok ba suspension nya?
    we have the 1.5GEN medyo malayo sa ride ng sedan at crv feeling ko e. medyo maingay sya sa mga lubak lubak. pero sa crdi na makina, malakas talaga sya.
    yung new tucson pala tinutukoy ko kung ok ang ride.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Awwww. I already have my Tucson for more than a month now. The fuel consumption of this little gem is out of what i expected. I had 3 full tanks and all says the same it is running at around 6Km/L ave. Will this improve when i am done with the 1k break-in period? I have talked with some of my office mates that have the same vehicle and they are getting around 9-10 km/L mixed driving... I guess I have to wait till my visit to Hyundai and get it serviced on its first 1K.. maybe it will change.. 2014 Toyota RAV 4 has far better mileage of 10km/L.. I guess the larger engine disp. on the Toyota gave it better fuel consumption.. the one on the Tucson seems to struggle and under powered

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    there's a clip on side of the grill but you have to remove the left headlight first before you can access it. no need to remove the right headlight (mas mahirap tanggalin than the left.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneebee View Post
    Awwww. I already have my Tucson for more than a month now. The fuel consumption of this little gem is out of what i expected. I had 3 full tanks and all says the same it is running at around 6Km/L ave. Will this improve when i am done with the 1k break-in period? I have talked with some of my office mates that have the same vehicle and they are getting around 9-10 km/L mixed driving... I guess I have to wait till my visit to Hyundai and get it serviced on its first 1K.. maybe it will change.. 2014 Toyota RAV 4 has far better mileage of 10km/L.. I guess the larger engine disp. on the Toyota gave it better fuel consumption.. the one on the Tucson seems to struggle and under powered
    Fuel consumption is driver dependent. And there are many variables to be considered. Is your unit gas? If it's gas then it's pretty much normal. Your office mate's 9-10 consumption must already include a little bit....if not a large chunk of Highway driving. If it's 9-10 and pure city traffic driving on a gas tucson then I would find it hard to believe. I have a diesel tucson and I can only get 7km/l driving in the city.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by autokiko View Post
    there's a clip on side of the grill but you have to remove the left headlight first before you can access it. no need to remove the right headlight (mas mahirap tanggalin than the left.
    The left headlight you're referring to is the passenger side headlight sir? Is this to remove the grille?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    Fuel consumption is driver dependent. And there are many variables to be considered. Is your unit gas? If it's gas then it's pretty much normal. Your office mate's 9-10 consumption must already include a little bit....if not a large chunk of Highway driving. If it's 9-10 and pure city traffic driving on a gas tucson then I would find it hard to believe. I have a diesel tucson and I can only get 7km/l driving in the city.

Thanks bratski for the info.... Yes it is a gas tucson... And my average consumption is only 6km/L.. Mixed highway and city... But more on highway... It sure is a gas eater vehicle....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Impossible ang 9km/l for a pure city driving, Innova 2.0 eats 7.5 km/l for pure city driving.

Hyundai Tucson