New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 618 of 767 FirstFirst ... 518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 7661
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by markvlla21 View Post
    Mga sir ano po ba features ng 2.0R GL CRDi AT 4x4? Same ba ng GL na gas or closer po ba sa features ng GLS? Thanks!
    Sa interior, same sila ng GL Theta II.

Sa exterior same ng GLS Theta II plus side garnish and mud guards.

Sa safety, same ng GLS Theta II. ABS/ EBD/ 2 front SRS Airbags.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Thanks sir SG!

*Sir Ratchet - I look at it as a positive na mas kaunti ang Sportage kesa Tucson sa kalsada hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Anong klaseng engine cover ba inaasahan mo?

Ganito itsura ng engine cover niyo

Ganito sa amin

Natural lang din na mas malaki engine cover ng CRDi para matakpan ng konti yung turbo kasi masyadong mainit yun.
    akala ko kc may cover buo kasama yung mga battery

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gareth85 View Post
    akala ko kc may cover buo kasama yung mga battery
    Parang mga Lexus?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Presyo daw kasi nung saiyo ken, pang-Lexus ...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Presyo daw kasi nung saiyo ken, pang-Lexus ...
    Ha-ha!

Hindi ko naman napansin..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi mga ser! New Tucson 2.0 Theta II GL AT owenr here. Got the unit from Hyundai Global City two weeks ago. Was contemplating on the GLS variant also and the price difference.

The upgrades of the GLS version are worth it IF....you need the additional safety features like ABS, and the stabilizer thing (if driving fast is normal for you in the streets of manila), if you need the side repeater which is mostly likely will be damaged by motorcycle drivers here in the philippines, if you need the fog lamps while driving in the city (the fog lamps were developed for use in well...fog - which wala sa city. Smog meron pero that won't work. Hehe) and other accessories like cigarette astray, lighter, chrome grille, and other small items. All the accessories you can buy outside and it would cost way cheaper than the price diff of a GL and GLS.

The decision point would really be the safety features. If you need it or feel much more comfortable knowing that you have it, then go for the GLS variant. But if you just want the GLS look, I would suggest you buy the GL version and bili ka nalanf sa MASPRO or SEIRI. Meron na ring bago na shop sa banawe, malapit sa SEIWA near dapitan-banawe. May malaking Hyundai na sign sa harapan. I got my cargo screen cover for 8.5k, engine cover for 2.5k and mud guards for 1.4k. They're offering the OEM stepboard for 17k only. Fog lamps for 6k. Free na ang lahat ng installation.

No offense po sa mga GLS owners. Naging practical lang po ako.

IMHO lang po ito. Salamat.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by weslu View Post
    The upgrades of the GLS version are worth it IF....you need the additional safety features like ABS, and the stabilizer thing (if driving fast is normal for you in the streets of manila), if you need the side repeater which is mostly likely will be damaged by motorcycle drivers here in the philippines,
    What's the stabilizer thing?

AFAIK ABS / EBD and passenger airbag lang difference ng GL sa GLS.

if you need the fog lamps while driving in the city (the fog lamps were developed for use in well...fog - which wala sa city. Smog meron pero that won't work. Hehe) and other accessories like cigarette astray, lighter, chrome grille, and other small items. All the accessories you can buy outside and it would cost way cheaper than the price diff of a GL and GLS.
    I / some of us use the fog lamps for additional lighting, the stock headlight is crap. Yung sa akin retrofitted na bitin parin.

Chrome grille is for the Premium package only. The Ashtray (na nagiging lalagyan ng coins) is for GL CRDi and Premium package.

The decision point would really be the safety features. If you need it or feel much more comfortable knowing that you have it, then go for the GLS variant. But if you just want the GLS look, I would suggest you buy the GL version and bili ka nalanf sa MASPRO or SEIRI. Meron na ring bago na shop sa banawe, malapit sa SEIWA near dapitan-banawe. May malaking Hyundai na sign sa harapan. I got my cargo screen cover for 8.5k, engine cover for 2.5k and mud guards for 1.4k. They're offering the OEM stepboard for 17k only. Fog lamps for 6k. Free na ang lahat ng installation.

No offense po sa mga GLS owners. Naging practical lang po ako.

IMHO lang po ito. Salamat.
    Some just don't copy the looks of GLS, Premium pa nga ang pinapareho e'.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Magkano ba difference ng gl theta and gls theta na tucson?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    Magkano ba difference ng gl theta and gls theta na tucson?
    120K bro bratski

Hyundai Tucson