New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 764 of 767 FirstFirst ... 664714754760761762763764765766767 LastLast
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 7661
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Nice find vinj.
    Any update on repairs or services needed on 2016-2019 generation of tucson? Any problems on the transmission? which is highly preferred:diesel or gas engine?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hi.

I can only share about 2014 hyundai tucson diesel as I own one. Eveyrthing is fine except air-con. Last year, Evaporator has been replaced. Just yesterday, compressor gave up. Ito talaga sakit ng Tucson as far as I know. Pagkakaalam ko di naman nabago masyado specs ng model between 2nd and 3rd gen except yung kaha.

I suggest go for diesel at isa to sa mga tahimik na diesel, matipid, at reliable.

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-801L using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by red.speedy View Post
    Hi.

I can only share about 2014 hyundai tucson diesel as I own one. Eveyrthing is fine except air-con. Last year, Evaporator has been replaced. Just yesterday, compressor gave up. Ito talaga sakit ng Tucson as far as I know. Pagkakaalam ko di naman nabago masyado specs ng model between 2nd and 3rd gen except yung kaha.

I suggest go for diesel at isa to sa mga tahimik na diesel, matipid, at reliable.

might i interject,

is this sakit unique to the tukson, o is this a sakit ng korean vehicles in general?
    Last edited by dr. d; May 17th, 2020 at 01:00 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sakit ng tukson, o sakit ng korean vehicles in general?
    AC seems to be a common complaint w/ koreans.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by red.speedy View Post
    Hi.

Been reading about Tucson Diesel Automatic, is my 500-550K budget po kaya is enough for a second hand one with models 2014 or up?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jie11 View Post
    Been reading about Tucson Diesel Automatic, is my 500-550K budget po kaya is enough for a second hand one with models 2014 or up?
    google the onlines po, for the ballpark figures.
    carousell...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Hi Guys need help I'm planning to buy a 2012 Hyundai Tucson CRDi.

Any tips on what and where should I look for in the car when checking it? any tips will be really helpful to me

what are the red flags that I should be in a look out for.

Thank you and God bless you guys

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi, anyone know of an expert auto electrical shop here in the south which has experience in repair of engine/ECU harness? My 2010 tucson gls at gas has this electrical signal issue with the immobilizer and ecu, casa has advised to change the whole harness at around Php100K. They say the problem is the ecu connector socket and wiring. The tucson won't start and if it does start in about a few minutes while your driving, the engine will shut off. Have been towed by my wife in her Sportage 3 times already. Or maybe a link to an international online parts seller who can sell me the harness at a fair price. Goodgear doesn't have it in stock.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR5 View Post
    Hi, anyone know of an expert auto electrical shop here in the south which has experience in repair of engine/ECU harness? My 2010 tucson gls at gas has this electrical signal issue with the immobilizer and ecu, casa has advised to change the whole harness at around Php100K. They say the problem is the ecu connector socket and wiring. The tucson won't start and if it does start in about a few minutes while your driving, the engine will shut off. Have been towed by my wife in her Sportage 3 times already. Or maybe a link to an international online parts seller who can sell me the harness at a fair price. Goodgear doesn't have it in stock.

These two websites might have what you need, but best to ask the casa for the part number first to be sure. I saw some items that seem to fit what you need but priced at ~$2000. It's possible that CASA might not be gouging you even with their P100k quoted price.

OEM Hyundai Parts | Wholesale Hyundai Parts
    Shop Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories | Delray Hyundai Parts

What you need might be this?
    21-212 Hyundai Tucson Wire Harness 91115-2S16 | Delray Hyundai Parts

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    These two websites might have what you need, but best to ask the casa for the part number first to be sure. I saw some items that seem to fit what you need but priced at ~$2000. It's possible that CASA might not be gouging you even with their P100k quoted price.

OEM Hyundai Parts | Wholesale Hyundai Parts
    Shop Genuine Hyundai Parts and Accessories | Delray Hyundai Parts

What you need might be this?
    21-212 Hyundai Tucson Wire Harness 91115-2S16 | Delray Hyundai Parts
    thanks for the links.

Hyundai Tucson