New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 719 of 767 FirstFirst ... 619669709715716717718719720721722723729 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 7661
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    i did replace my tuc's horn myself and didn't remove the bumper. I just removed the front grill and the left headlights. actually did it twice because I installed another pair of horn. a little difficult in terms of access but feasible.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by autokiko View Post
    i did replace my tuc's horn myself and didn't remove the bumper. I just removed the front grill and the left headlights. actually did it twice because I installed another pair of horn. a little difficult in terms of access but feasible.
    Madali lang ba tanggalin yung grill? I plan on painting it black kasi kaso I'm afraid I might break a clip or two hehe. On top I've already removed the screws and clips but on the sides i couldn't figure out how.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    yan din sana tatanong ko kung madaling tangalin yung grill..
    plus yung headlight.. pag tinangal ba sir hindi mawawala yung alignment pag balik?
    kasi parang meron siyang position alignment para sa correct height

Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    Madali lang ba tanggalin yung grill? I plan on painting it black kasi kaso I'm afraid I might break a clip or two hehe. On top I've already removed the screws and clips but on the sides i couldn't figure out how.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Good day sir Gary.

Can you please send me a quote for 2012 Tucson retrofit(plus angel eye/DRL).

Appreciate your response sir.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nokia5110i-VgT using Tsikot Forums

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Anyone here who has a car insurance from Fortune General Insurance Corporation? It seems they have the lowest quotation but I don't know how good or bad the company is when it comes to insurance claims.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by motorazor View Post
    Anyone here who has a car insurance from Fortune General Insurance Corporation? It seems they have the lowest quotation but I don't know how good or bad the company is when it comes to insurance claims.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
    Not sure about the lowest quotes..all my cars sa fortune general naka insure. I have a friend who told me na madali lang daw mag claim. No personal experience though in claiming (knock on wood)...and hopefully I won't ever need to.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Selling accessories for Tucson 2010-2014. Some items are not yet in stock but feel free to inquire as they will be arriving very soon. check our album from our Facebook page for a complete list. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...e=3&uploaded=1
    001.jpg001.jpg001.jpg001.jpg

8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyrbk22 View Post
    hello mga tucson owners. sorry kung bawal mag post ng ganito dito but uhh here i go. i am planning to buy a 2nd hand 2010 tucson though hindi ko lang alam ung reliability. and marami bang parts ito sa banawe area? my personal mechanic kasi ako na umaayos lang ng civic ko and for the most part eh kumukuha lang kami ng mga parts sa banawe so far so good naman. gusto ko lang malaman if you can maintain a 2010 hyundai tucson without going to the casa and if my lugar ba na nabibilan ng mga parts ito sa banawe.

reason for switching kase lagi kami sumasayad gamit ang civic ko. i'm a 23 yr old dad with a 9month old daughter and a big family of 2 sisters 1 nephew 2 nieces and of course my gf. pag my lakad minsan sumasakay sila sa innova ng tita ko pero pag napupuno rin ang innova mostly 5-6 kami sa civic and grabe puro sayad kami sa humps kaya gusto ko na mag SUV nalang. past car rin ng erpats ko mostly puro sayad rin toyota corolla, corolla altis 2007, model, vios. lahat ata ng naging kotse namin eh puro toyota. in terms of reliability eh maganda talaga. pero lets just say that toyota cars are kinda boring looking and i never really like our innova. ako lang ata ang lumipat and the only one driving a Honda car in our family. and i'm planning to make a switch again. i really like the Hyundai Tucson compared to the CRV of Honda.
    I have the same query..hopefully tucson owners will be generous enough to put some response ^^

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bulko22 View Post
    I have the same query..hopefully tucson owners will be generous enough to put some response ^^
    HYUNDAI parts particularly tucson is not a problem. you can check and buy parts from seiring (along araneta), goodgear (pasay taft) and at fordmaz (along pres ave BF)

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    Not sure about the lowest quotes..all my cars sa fortune general naka insure. I have a friend who told me na madali lang daw mag claim. No personal experience though in claiming (knock on wood)...and hopefully I won't ever need to.
    Thank you, sir. Malayan ako dati kaso sobrang taas kasi talaga ng premium nila compared sa iba.

Hyundai Tucson