New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [SIZE=3]Don't get fooled in buying Hyundai. I've purchased one and it is with me for five months now. These car is low quality and accessories are the same as china made cars. The spare tire alone is a big disappoinment. Who in the right mind will sell a brand new car with a spare tire smaller than the four? You can find that only in Hyundai. I had a flat tire and I was terrified of how to bring the car to the nearest vulcanizing shop. I also found out that the spare tire's ream is so thin. Their service is not long term. Once you accidentally buy one it is goodbye and they don't care. The tires also are low quality and it won't even last for a year. Yes it is cheaper but you will be spending more in replacing the parts just in a year of purchase. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Investigate carefully the car before you purchase or else you will end up cursing yourself. Better to buy a Japanese car by adding a few thousands and you will have peace of mind.[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

What is your car model? We are interested to know about this, bro....

Agree with you to investigate the car fully (and carefully) before making a purchase. Read reviews and test drive.

7000:diver:

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    are you sure you bought a hyundai car? and not a china copied hyundai car?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hi,

Getz have that spare tire, which is smaller that once you used it, you need to find a vulcanizing shop fast to put back the original tire.. as in parang tabingi pag nakakabit...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    maybe the tire you mentioned is the donut tire. my kia carens is equipped with that kind of tire. They told me that european cars have this kind of spare tire.
    The viosse 1.3 , dto my surprised is equipped with spare tire in steel rim instead of mags. at first i thought it was swapped by someone else until i verify with casa.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mazda 3 din donut tire

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Baka Donut tire yan. Most new cars carry donut tire for a spare.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ngek baka hindi lang sya na-inform na donut type tire ang nasa kotse nya! Pero sa Sta. Fe, kung ano ang gamit na gulong, yun din ang nasa spare tire pati yung mags!

Sa totoo lang naman, sa lahat ng binibili natin, maging kotse man or iba pang mga bagay, dapat talaga pinag-iisipan ng mabuti kase ang pagsisisi ay laging nasa huli!

Pero ako, wala naman akong pinagsisisihan sa nabili kong kotse...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I guess we shouldn't even buy Audis and BMWs, huh? They don't even have spare tires.

Donut spares are common on many brand new cars. They're good enough to go around a hundred kilometers at 80 kilometers an hour. In fact, I bought one for my car to save trunk space after installing LPG.

As for the rest of your complaint... besides the small spare tire... what problems have you actually had with your Hyundai?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTad View Post
    [SIZE=3]Don't get fooled in buying Hyundai. I've purchased one and it is with me for five months now. These car is low quality and accessories are the same as china made cars. The spare tire alone is a big disappoinment. Who in the right mind will sell a brand new car with a spare tire smaller than the four? You can find that only in Hyundai. I had a flat tire and I was terrified of how to bring the car to the nearest vulcanizing shop. I also found out that the spare tire's ream is so thin. Their service is not long term. Once you accidentally buy one it is goodbye and they don't care. The tires also are low quality and it won't even last for a year. Yes it is cheaper but you will be spending more in replacing the parts just in a year of purchase. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Investigate carefully the car before you purchase or else you will end up cursing yourself. Better to buy a Japanese car by adding a few thousands and you will have peace of mind.[/SIZE]
    Of course I wasn't fooled dahil more than 1 year na SF ko at langis lang pinapalitan. Ang Fortuner ng brod-in-law ko na mas younger pa ng 3 months ke sa SF ko ay pinalitan na ng shocks at springs dahil matagtag. Hehe...japanese car pero magastus.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Hyundai - Think Twice before You Buy (issue: donut spare tire)