New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Pero kung 1.950M yan, mahihirapan sila ibenta... MS and Fortuner nga, nag bigigay ng magandang presyo

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    Pero kung 1.950M yan, mahihirapan sila ibenta... MS and Fortuner nga, nag bigigay ng magandang presyo
    Kia even had to come out with cheaper versions of Sorento and Sportage to compete with Montero Sport's pricing.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Presyong gray market yan guys. Mas mura pa dyan ang presyong HARI

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    saw PitStops newspaper ad yesterday.... siempre yung premium pricing na 'yan ay until makapag padala ng official unit lang ang HARi and only for our well heeled citizens showing that they got mullah. hehe.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Dropped by Pitstop yesterday
    they have the white on display and it is striking in person
    fairly reminiscent of the tucson, but with proportionaly wider fenders and bigger wheel wells
    the effect is that of a wide squat bigger tucson, muscular and dynamic.
    room inside is the same with the current model sf but third row dont get a window with the upright slanting side glass design
    3rd row dont get aircon vents too with the particular model in display
    price is a whopping 2.2 mil
    for the 2.0 awd
    now thats expensive

as of now, i think the current sf is the better deal

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ang mahal na. Sana yung hari model lumayo sa current price ng sf. Of course bawas din features nila compare sa pitstop units

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hyundai-Pitstop is doing a Honda & Toyota ah. Porket sumikat na, overpriced na minsan yung charging sa mga best seller? Too early for them to do it IMO.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    di pa nadadala ng hari dito yan 3rd gen sta fe, naunahan na sila ng Mitsubishi sa volume. sine-cure na ng Mitsu ang domination sa mid suv diesel category for the next 3 years for offering the low priced non-VGT.

so dapat lang yan 3rd gen should stay sa 1.8M up pricing so as not to compare with mainstream Montero Sport. dapat nga itapat nalang nila sa Pajero yan bago Sta Fe at 2M++ with all the perks and goodies.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    May i Ask lang po if ung bagong santa fe na 2013 eh 7 seats and gasoline? hopefully it is, because im planning to buy the montero sport gls-v but when i saw this i was mesmerized. so i just wanna get some feedback with you guys. thanks

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jeo03 View Post
    May i Ask lang po if ung bagong santa fe na 2013 eh 7 seats and gasoline? hopefully it is, because im planning to buy the montero sport gls-v but when i saw this i was mesmerized. so i just wanna get some feedback with you guys. thanks
    It has 7 seats and diesel, check out the
    Santa Fe Gen 3 thread, all you need to know about the 2013 Santa Fe is there

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
"Hyundai teases all-new 2013 Santa Fe ahead of debut"