New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    good day tsikot gurus..just wanna ask for help re my hyundai starex 1999..my problem started ng bgla nawala busina ko..when i press the horn button sa steering wheel,may sound pro garalgal nun una,until nawala na tlga..since i bought this van sa kapuso which is a distributor of korean starex vans d2 sa pinas (and guys i was really disappointed kc di mganda un paint and underchassis after ilan mons ko lang nagamit,rip off tlaga). nweys,i am plannin to check the fuse pro it turned out korean un labels..help naman if san ako mkahanap ng fuse diagram para madistinguish ko alin un fuse for horn and some parts..tnx so much..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    sir had a friend that had the same problem.. he was asking me for the diagram kasi nawala ang busina.. what i told him first was to check the horn itself.. and that was the problem. so nag palit lang cya ng horn and ok na.

by the way 2nd hand din unit nya from korea..
    hopefully your problem is only the horn sir and not the wiring.. as u mentioned that 2nd hand pala starex mo from korea..
    Last edited by cocoy; July 10th, 2010 at 09:08 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sir impulzz,yan din un nakuha ko nun ngsearch ako sa google eh..iba un diagram nyan sa korean starex ko eh..tnx po..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sir impulzz,yan din ang nasearch ko sa google eh.iba ung diagram nyan sa korean starex ko tnx po..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sir cocoy tnx sa reply..cguro i have to bring my van to kapuso na lang para cla mgidentify ng problem ng van..or might have it check by an electrician for any faulty wirings..

Hyundai starex fuse box diagram