New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tzulao View Post
    I for myself like it stock,.,.,., just a little mods. will do like rear spoiler,stepboard,"hid lights?(maybe)"

but the ENGINE? I'd rather leave it as it is,.,..,tao naman ang sakay ko eh hindi naman mga bakal:car::naughty2: hehehe
    don't worry guys, my chip is coming within a week (sana). i will let you know how the engine reacts. as estimated, the chip will increase the power to 190.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    wala namang mawawala if you tweak the engine ;) and it doesn't mean that if you tweak the engine to produce more power, you'll use it as a workhouse and carrying stuff (like a pickup does). maybe you're not that kind of person lang talaga.. hehehe (sir tzulao)

man. 185HP on a 2.2 crdi :cool: koreans really have grown. what they need is time to prove that their engines are really relliable and for parts to be plentiful. does E-VGT and VGT makes a difference? kasi VGT version is realeased here but what you are talking here about is E-VGT

ghost recon: sf ba sau o sorento? how much ba yung chip? where do you put it in?
    Last edited by JJCarEnthusiast; February 10th, 2009 at 10:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    wala namang mawawala if you tweak the engine ;) and it doesn't mean that if you tweak the engine to produce more power, you'll use it as a workhouse and carrying stuff (like a pickup does). maybe you're not that kind of person lang talaga.. hehehe (sir tzulao)

man. 185HP on a 2.2 crdi :cool: koreans really have grown. what they need is time to prove that their engines are really relliable and for parts to be plentiful. does E-VGT and VGT makes a difference? kasi VGT version is realeased here but what you are talking here about is E-VGT

ghost recon: sf ba sau o sorento? how much ba yung chip? where do you put it in?
    hehehe:peace:thats is from my own point of view lang naman,,.,.personally kasi i just like it stock and contented na me sa power na binbigay ng SF sakin,.,,.but who knows baka magbago din isip ko pag hindi na makahabol sa highway ang SF ko sa mga SF niyo hehehe

just want to know san ba part ng engine kinkabit ang chip na ito?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    hehehe:peace:thats is from my own point of view lang naman,,.,.personally kasi i just like it stock and contented na me sa power na binbigay ng SF sakin,.,,.but who knows baka magbago din isip ko pag hindi na makahabol sa highway ang SF ko sa mga SF niyo hehehe

Sir baka makatulong ito;
    http://www.racechip.de/RaceChip-Inst...p2qrai7k9uf484

Wala lang SF video

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008

you're right sir! it doesn't mean that when the engine is powerful and end up using carrying heavy stuff. for me the additional power is just a reserve when somebody wants to try it hehehe.

btw sir, mine is SF. price is 129 euro 9manufacturer) and don't know how the real landed costs. it was sent by fedex 2 days ago.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008

you're right sir! it doesn't mean that when the engine is powerful and end up using carrying heavy stuff. for me the additional power is just a reserve when somebody wants to try it hehehe.

btw sir, mine is SF. price is 129 euro 9manufacturer) and don't know how the real landed costs. it was sent by fedex 2 days ago.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008

there's a group of wire (probably 3) that is coming from the ecu going to the crdi (diesel injector).

the chip comes with the wiring harness. to done, simply remove the female socket that connects the diesel injector (crdi) and plug the female socket the male socket of the chip. then, connect the female socket that comes directly from ecu to the male socket that goes to your chip.

actually the connection is very easy and it comes with male/female sockets so you will not get lost.

"btw, crdi technology is a whole different with the conventional diesel injector. the latter is controlled by the turn of the engine thru gears whereas crdi is valves woth which opening are controlled by the ecu."

the reason for the above explanation is to inform that this is where the technology of the chip comes in. from the normal fuel delivery that is produced by our ecu this will be now enhanced by the aftermarket chips.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    I think the more immediate model to be replaced is the Tucson for 2010. Santa Fe, in 2 years pa. Im hoping that HARI would not jack up too high on the prices once it reaches our shores.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Am crossing my fingers too, but I am prepared for the worst knowing HARI's track record with pricing...

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Am crossing my fingers too, but I am prepared for the worst knowing HARI's track record with pricing...
    Pero Sir Tidus, at least not as worst as Columbian Motors with KIA! (heheheh)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Hyundai R-Engine CRDI E-VGT 2.0 & 2.2L makes 200PS/436Nm