New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170
Results 1,691 to 1,696 of 1696
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post
    Parang hindi updated yang PMs sked sa 5x5. Siguro mismong dealer hindi susunod dyan. Sayang yung iridium spark plugs pag palitan agad.

Pero it’s their loss, libre naman sa owners.

Ako, I’m happy for the consumers sa promo na 5x5. If I need a Sta. Fe, I’ll buy one. This is a good buy. Sayang lang yung old Santa Fe ko, it has been very reliable and has comfy ride up to now.
    Quote Originally Posted by fireice2 View Post
    This is not free. The reality is that cost of service is already incorporated in the price.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk
    I think it’s free as advertised. Before and after this promo, you will have to pay for the PMS.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    si Fiinn, bumile ng Tucson, Youtube beg packer Vlogger lang yan ha, 3 years lang, meron na Tucson

talo pa kayo mga tubong Pinoy nagtarbaho dito, Siguro 8 years bago makakuha ng Tucson

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post
    I think it’s free as advertised. Before and after this promo, you will have to pay for the PMS.
    Meaning, the car is overpriced in the first place.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Meaning, the car is overpriced in the first place.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Got that, but it will be overpriced more without the promo. Rather, it will be overpriced less with the promo.

Can’t deny the savings.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I had the same sentiment with Mazda's Yojin3. These companies are not charities. I would not be surprised if they will upsell the customer for services that are not needed for their vehicles.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Help please...

Was trying to back read but could not find the answer to my question. I'm looking for recommendations on reliable car repair/maintenance shops that specialize in Korean vehicles...particularly Hyundai.

I have a 2010 Tucson and just need to get it checked plus serviced. I'm done going to the Casa...too expensive

Preferably shops in the Mandaluyong or Pasig area please. Thanks.

Hyundai PMS