New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Maganda yung Staria na top of the line. Pangsko sa akin next month ma release na unit ko. Hehe

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Haven't been to Subaru showroom in a while. How massive is massive? Let's say the XV is quoted at 2M, how much will you pay to get one out the door?
    I was told of up to 200k

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Haven't been to Subaru showroom in a while. How massive is massive? Let's say the XV is quoted at 2M, how much will you pay to get one out the door?
    Subaru PH is offering up to P210k off on the XV this month | TopGear PH

The Subaru XV 2.0 i-S EyeSight CVT variant that stickers for P1,908,000 can be had for as low as P20,710 per month. If that’s not the right deal, you can opt to pay down payment for as low as P269,000 instead. Paying in cash, meanwhile, will entail outright cash discounts of as much as P210,000.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hyundai PH sales strategy will veer away from discounts and low down payments | Visor

The executive also shared with us that their sales strategy would no longer rely on big discounts and low down payments, which, we have to agree, had damaged Hyundai’s reputation among buyers.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    well ang masasabi ko lang ay good luck.

ang hiace commuter3.0 1.379m
    ang hiace commuter delux2.8 1.724m
    ang staria commuter 1.850m

kung commercial o fleet operator ako no prizes kung saan ako mas malamang kukuha ng unit.

i think feel na feel ng hyundai ang premium market aspirations nila unfortunately as a consumer i still don't see the same.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    well ang masasabi ko lang ay good luck.

ang hiace commuter3.0 1.379m
    ang hiace commuter delux2.8 1.724m
    ang staria commuter 1.850m

kung commercial o fleet operator ako no prizes kung saan ako mas malamang kukuha ng unit.

i think feel na feel ng hyundai ang premium market aspirations nila unfortunately as a consumer i still don't see the same.
    Maganda din naman yung offering nila in terms of specs ng unit, features and interior wise.
    Sa brand reputation lang talaga malaki lamang toyota.
    Kaya if maglabas ng unit with same specs offering, driving comfort ang toyota, premium din naman pricing nila compare sa ibang brands at naging bang for the buck offering ng Hyundai or other brands if we are to compare.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Sa brand reputation lang talaga malaki lamang toyota.
    well,
    the toyota reputation is the envy of other car salesmen...
    or so they say.

my look on korean cars is ... dated.
    i wonder, are they at par with the japanese now?
    will the stargazer be as trouble-free as the innova?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    their going backwards. this is BS decision of hyundai ph.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    well,
    the toyota reputation is the envy of other car salesmen...
    or so they say.

my look on korean cars is ... dated.
    i wonder, are they at par with the japanese now?
    will the stargazer be as trouble-free as the innova?
    Can't comment yet with their gasoline engine doc.
    But their diesel cars are really good.
    Those who driven one can attest how the recent Hyundai vehicles improved overtime, even missing some features of the car (Hyundai Starex) when they switched to drive the Toyota Hi-Ace Grandia units.

Sa gas cars nila, may nakikita pa rin akong reported issues in groups na medyo rare sa mga latest diesel engine units nila.

TBD pa lang talaga if reliable na latest cars since this topic requires years to prove.
    And Toyota already proven this na with their old vehicle offerings.
    With our suking mekaniko even suggesting me to get Toyota vehicle.

But so far yung Hyundai Tucson 2009 diesel ko before, yung complaints ko lang was the AC system, nasira agad compressor after 7 yrs of use. Aside sa mga wear and tear items (engine support, suspension system, ngatngat daga wiper hose, alternator bearing, AC compressor bearing).
    Syempre 10+yrs na din yun before I let go of the unit due to garage issue (1 carpark only lang sa amin).
    Hindi ko sana i let go yun if may extra carpark pa area namin.

Haven't encountered engine problems with that unit since alaga naman sa suking gasoline station PMS at timely interval.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Hyundai Philippines