New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    CHANGES AT THE TOP FOR SIX AUTO BRANDS IN Q2 | Inquirer

a lady executive named Youngwha “Audrey” Byun has been reportedly doing the rounds lately to assure them of mother company’s commitment.

She is reportedly carrying the position of president of the new Hyundai distribution company that according to dealer principals has been officially registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission Byun will be facing the big challenge of lifting Hyundai from the doldrums with the low morale at its dealerships as local sales continue to decline.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The new company name of Hyundai in PH is... | Autoindustriya

Hyundai Motor Philippines, Inc., and that means they will be known as HMPI.
    two ladies will effectively lead separate organizations for the Hyundai Motor brand: HMPI for the cars, SUVs, and vans, while HARI retains the growing truck and bus side.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Got word that Audrey Bryun had also been present at some of the job interviews prior to Holy Week.

I am actually excited at the prospect of having a competitive Hyundai again. What I also heard is that Hyundai PH will only do OEM components going forward and will be eschewing the ridiculous dagdag-bawas racket that HARI was doing using cheapo aftermarket parts such as head units.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    This is Hyundai's planned 2022 model range for PH | Autoindustriya

The first four models are already confirmed: the all-new Staria minivan, the all-new Tucson, the Santa Fe, as well as the all-new Creta.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ioniq 5 sana! We need mainstream EVs. As of now puro high-end pa lang meron eh.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Ioniq 5 sana! We need mainstream EVs. As of now puro high-end pa lang meron eh.
    Yup, parang pang mayaman lang EVs with its cost, poor range, durability & battery replacement. Exactly the daily driver we wish for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Yup, parang pang mayaman lang EVs with its cost, poor range, durability & battery replacement. Exactly the daily driver we wish for.

at this point in time dapat nga mayaman to make EVs "work" here. #1 na would be the cost of electricity dito sa atin and infrastucture. consumer end, i don't even know kung mayroon din pa incentive much less subsidy ang gov't?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    at this point in time dapat nga mayaman to make EVs "work" here. #1 na would be the cost of electricity dito sa atin and infrastucture. consumer end, i don't even know kung mayroon din pa incentive much less subsidy ang gov't?
    Parang mas bagay nga satin ang hybrid.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Hype na hype dati ang Reina at Soluto, discontinued na pala hahaha. Kawawa nanaman mga nakabili.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last edited by bloowolf; May 24th, 2022 at 08:13 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Hyundai Philippines