New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    As to the 2 identical plates issued to 2 different cars, hindi naman siguro memorized ng dealer mga natatanggap nilang plates from the LTO, unless kung sabay nilang nakuha both plates.

The TS should personally go to the LTO to fix this problem.

paanong hindi nila mapapansin ito, eh sila nga ang nag-inform sa akin noong pinafollow up ko ang stiker na may kapareho daw ako ng plate number kaya natatagalan sa sticker. Hindi ako ang nakatuklas nun kundi hyundai pampanga mismo. iyun ang ikinagagalit namin dahil bakit nila inupuan ng ganun katagal ng walang rehistro ang sasakyan ko. at hindi nakarehistro ang plate number sa tucson ko kundi sa sta.fe pala.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    IMO, its the fault of the Dealer ...not the LTO

all the transactions started at the Dealer, hindi sila makakagawa ng sales w/o the buyer like us...who put our full trust in them thinking that what we requested will be granted as long as agreed upon especially when it comes sa 3 basic additional expenses like the compre insurance, chattel & LTO registration aside from the cost of the unit. the first two expenses i believe can be sourced out somewhere na makakamura BUT the LTO registration is mandatory responsibility of the DEALER...kahit na mag-request pa tayo ng special plate number na inaprobahan naman nila dapat talaga sila ang mag-ayos sa LTO simply because "It was included in our charge sheet"...bakit pa natin babayaran ang Dealer if at the end of the day eh tayo pa rin pala ang mag-aasikaso ng ginawa nilang problema at our expense..."Sounds Unfair" yata.

the unit came from the Dealer who should directly transact w/ the LTO w/ regards to its registration kasama na dun ang request for special plate numbers...the Dealer ought to be aware if problems exist w/ the registration or request of the buyer...na dapat din eh Properly Informed ang Buyer Client nila...hindi yun binabalewala pagkatapos makabenta...bad deal for your sir mike18

OT lang po, bad experience w/ them for bad repair...period!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by armscor40 View Post
    IMO, its the fault of the Dealer ...not the LTO

all the transactions started at the Dealer, hindi sila makakagawa ng sales w/o the buyer like us...who put our full trust in them thinking that what we requested will be granted as long as agreed upon especially when it comes sa 3 basic additional expenses like the compre insurance, chattel & LTO registration aside from the cost of the unit. the first two expenses i believe can be sourced out somewhere na makakamura BUT the LTO registration is mandatory responsibility of the DEALER...kahit na mag-request pa tayo ng special plate number na inaprobahan naman nila dapat talaga sila ang mag-ayos sa LTO simply because "It was included in our charge sheet"...bakit pa natin babayaran ang Dealer if at the end of the day eh tayo pa rin pala ang mag-aasikaso ng ginawa nilang problema at our expense..."Sounds Unfair" yata.

the unit came from the Dealer who should directly transact w/ the LTO w/ regards to its registration kasama na dun ang request for special plate numbers...the Dealer ought to be aware if problems exist w/ the registration or request of the buyer...na dapat din eh Properly Informed ang Buyer Client nila...hindi yun binabalewala pagkatapos makabenta...bad deal for your sir mike18

OT lang po, bad experience w/ them for bad repair...period!

sir armscor40 thank you for explaining everything very detailed. that's exactly what i wanted to tell here.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    grabe 7 mos, 7 mos. din walang coding

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    you're welcome sir..

one of the things we wanted from the Dealer/Casa is transparency, either in good or bad situation being honest and truthful sa ating mga Clients (potential, future or repeat) is still the best virtue we expect from them that would definitely translate to increased sales otherwise worst will come for them just like what happen to you...kung hindi pa nagpost dito sa forum at nalaman ng maraming forumers they would'nt acted on it>>>bad image for them

another lesson learned charge to experience...

anyway its the "People behind the Dealer" ang may problema not the unit we bought from them kasi for me i still believe in the brand and the product they manufactured...kaya nga naka-Starex ako eh, hehehehehe

thanks for tsikot for being a medium of awareness ...

cheers to all!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    boss armscor, yan din ang gusto kong sabihin e naunahan mo lang ako.

ang payo na ang client dapat pumunta at mag-lakad sa lto e hindi tama. kaya lumalakas ang loob ng mga dealers na yan sa mga bara-barang service nila e dahil nakikita nilang may nagtatanggol sa kanila, kahit kitang-kita na ang kanilang pagkakamali.

dapat tayong mga consumers ang magtulungan, hindi yung nadapa na nga ang isa, pilit pang tinatadyakan.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    sir, good for you...pero ang ginawa sayo ni grace ay hindi nya pinakita sa akin, so please don't assume na ganyan sya sa lahat ng customer. siguro taga pampanga ka rin kagaya nya kaya ka nya inaassist ng mabuti, but for me na taga dito sa malabon na once lang pumunta sa kanila para lang makuha ang white tucson, iniisip nya rin siguro na hindi naman ako regular client kaya nya ginawa sa akin yun...bad for her.
    Alright. I'm Sorry.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    well i guess we have to move on guys...

any update sir mike18 on your predicament..

so we the members and consumers would know what to expect or prevent in case it happens again..

share naman po sana!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mike18: Sir, i thought over na problem ninyo when you disposed of your Strada. Now your replacement vehicle now has problem with LTO.

Sana maayos na yan sir. Muhkang na aatract ka sa negative energy ha.

Think positive sir!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    Alright. I'm Sorry.
    Sir, you don't have to apologize, you just share your thoughts, and there's nothing wrong with it. thank you po for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by armscor40 View Post
    well i guess we have to move on guys...

any update sir mike18 on your predicament..

so we the members and consumers would know what to expect or prevent in case it happens again..

share naman po sana!
    sir wala pa po development, but the sales manager is always giving me updates on what's happening.

they gave me a copy of the request for system update ng lto, and a certificate from the insurance company as well, stating that the vehicle is still covered even under process ang lto reg.

i will sure post if there's any development sir. the good thing is hindi na ko pinagtataguan ng hyundai pamp, infact almost everyday na sila tumatawag sakin to give updates.

Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Mike18: Sir, i thought over na problem ninyo when you disposed of your Strada. Now your replacement vehicle now has problem with LTO.

Sana maayos na yan sir. Muhkang na aatract ka sa negative energy ha.

Think positive sir!
    sir av8or5, wala naman pong problem ang vehicle, just the lto registration. we are so satisfied and happy sa performance ng tucson, although there may be flaws but, this is not in any way related sa problem with the vehicle unlike what happen with our strada.

btw, did you see the thread of Mitsubishi on strada recalls? it only means na nakita na nila ang matagal ko ng nirereklamong problem ng strada, mabuti naman at may solusyon na sila dito...sayang din ang strada ko...miss ko na, kung alam ko lang na darating ang recalls na'to.

nga pala, ganda ng genesis coupe mo sir, bagay na bagay sayo...pogi points

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hyundai Pampanga issuing same plate number on their customers!