New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Makes sense naman, Mini and Rolls Royce together. Pero ang liit kasi ng work space dun. Di bagay magpaservice sa high volume car brands.
    Sikip mhen!
    i doubt RR will need a huge work space since there won't be that many owners of RR in the philippines.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hyundai global will be transferring in pasong tamo.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yes, Hyundai Global transferred already in Pasong Tamo But Otis is definitely folding down

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    pag RR, baka 1 vehicle lang PMS nila per month
    Di ba pwede sa Servitek nalang? Bili ka nalang ng Baldwin filter para sa RR from Volmax.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Tama lang na lumipat ang Hyundai BGC sa Pasong Tamo. Sobra liit kasi ng space nila sa BGC. Ng nagpa service ako dati dun, ang sikip sa loob tapos pahirapan sila sa parking. Tapos yung mga brand new cars nila, naka bilad sa araw/ulan sa kabilang side ng street!
    Buti nalang din lumipat sila Pasong Tamo, kasi walking distance lang ang Hyundai Pasong Tamo sa office ko. Hehe...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ple4 View Post
    Di ba Hyundai Fort lang ang lumipat? Pati ba Mini?

Sino kaya ang may-ari ng Hyundai Otis? Ang liit din kasi ng lugar.
    Hyundai Otis is owned by the Diamond Auto Group, who owns the Diamond, Jabez in Cavite and Caleb in Naga CamSur dealers. All under Mitsubishi. My friend who works for them told me that Diamond is focusing on Mitsubishi here in Metro Manila and focusing on other brands in the provinces. Thus binabawasan na nila mga dealerships nila under Chevy and Hyundai dito sa Metro Manila. For Chevy, Quezon Ave na lang natira. For Hyundai, Marcos Highway na lang natira dito sa Metro Manila. They still have Hyundai Naga. Ang balita ko pa, sila yata magtatayo ng Chevy Naga. Di pa masyadong clear yun.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Masyado nasayang oras, effort and gasolina ko.
    Pinahintay pa ko ng 1 month all for nothing.
    Yesterday dinala ko sa Macapagal.
    Umpisa ulit ng diagnosis and observation period ulit bago mag claim warranty.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bhengko View Post
    Masyado nasayang oras, effort and gasolina ko.
    Pinahintay pa ko ng 1 month all for nothing.
    Yesterday dinala ko sa Macapagal.
    Umpisa ulit ng diagnosis and observation period ulit bago mag claim warranty.
    Hi bhengko, may i ask what unit and what warranty part ang nilalakad mo?

Interesting news about Otis closing down...

I just had my 15k PMS there around 3rd week of July for my Accent...and i did notice lack of friendliness by the office staff.. mechanic was friendly though and i got to see my car as its being serviced.

I complained about noise in the undercarriage and Mechanic said its the Rack and Pinion and that i can have it replace under warranty.. then some girl took pictures of my Odo, serial num, etc and told me to come back..

When i returned last week, i noticed their service area is closed but office is open.. found the girl i spoke with and she said they are "UNDER RENOVATION" and should go see another Dealer instead (they recommended Abad Santos) I said how long will your renovation last, they said "matatagalan". Months? I asked, they said "Yes". Yun pala sarado na (although are we SURE theyre closing and not just "renovating"?)

Anyway, Im bummed. When we spoke last they said they can install the new Rack and Pinion once part was available and I should hve no trouble claiming Wararnty. Mechanic even told me it was a "common" problem with the Accent. I was psyched to get a hassle free, practically-approved-already warranty replacement. (on one hand, its a bummer to have a defect already on a 2 year old car, on the other hand, at least ill be getting a brand new genuine part for free before warranty expires)

Now, like bhengko i will have to look for a new dealer to go to (and hope they dont give me hassles in warranty claim)

I will sort of miss Otis.. that where i bought my unit ad had 3 out my 4 PMS so far.

Pros: Its right across a mall with restos and stuff to hang out if your PMS will take long (also a Spa across it)

Cons: I DID notice their PMS was a bit overpriced and tend to include unnecessary items.. although Tsikot forums taight me how to spot these and just insist on whats necessary

So... is Macapagal a good Casa to go to now? Ok ba kausap behngko?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Major OT post

"It's not Supernatural. It's Ultra-Luxury."

September daw opening.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rolls-large-.jpg  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123