New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    guys, need advice on where i can have my Hyundai Matrix CRDi fix.

1. underchassis, there is a knocking sound when making a turn either left or right.

2. i think the turbo not working, low power on demand, low rpm.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chuaed View Post
    guys, need advice on where i can have my Hyundai Matrix CRDi fix.

1. underchassis, there is a knocking sound when making a turn either left or right.

2. i think the turbo not working, low power on demand, low rpm.
    Just curious with your problem.
    1. underchassis, there is a knocking sound when making a turn either left or right. Kahit sa any gas station service (ex. shell) kaya ma pin-point ang problema nito. Subukan mo dalhin for wheel alignment. Check nila ang condition ng steering system, syempre maririnig ang "knocking". Base on my experience they will not do alignment work as long as there's problem in the steering system (loose ball joint, etc), they will tell you to fix the defect.

2. i think the turbo not working, low power on demand, low rpm. This is not a sure turbo charger problem. When was the last time you change your fuel filter? This is the first item you have to check. How about the air filter, what is the condition? Is the air hose connection from t/c>inter-cooler>engine intake manifold is intact & no leakage? If the tail pipe blows black smoke: Please check/clean the egr valve. HTH

invite you to join this group. read rules & post your problem. http://teamhyundaiphils.proboards.com

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    thanks for the input.

regarding the underchassis problem, i found out that the CV joint is the culprit and need to replace.

grabe ang mahal sobra ng CV joint!!! 10,700 pesos... right side lang iyan.

kailangan ko replacement ng 1 set which means both left and right needed to be replace... baka may alam kayo na replacement parts para makamura sana... thanks

regarding sa crdi turbo problema pa din ayaw talaga mag kick in... mahina acceleration, malakas ang fuel consumption...

help...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    vgt turbo charger ba yang matrix? baka ang vacuum actuator or similar actuating device is not working. Pag vgt at hindi working ang actuator para sa adjustable nozzle vane sigurado hindi yan mag boost or mahina ang boost. opinion ko lang po.

Yung CV baka pwede repack (regreasing) pansamantala habang wala pang pamalit.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir try mo sa goodgear sa pasay mura parts dun. alam ko dun din kumukuha ng parts yung casa.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    thanks for the input.

regarding the underchassis problem, i found out that the CV joint is the culprit and need to replace.

kailangan ko replacement ng 1 set which means both left and right needed to be replace... baka may alam kayo na replacement parts para makamura sana... thanks

regarding sa crdi turbo problema pa din ayaw talaga mag kick in... mahina acceleration, malakas ang fuel consumption...

help...
    di pa pede pa-machine shop yan cv joint? baka mas makamura ka

saka yan 10,700 goodgear price na ba yan? or casa

yun turbo, naku ibenta mo na matrix and accept your loses, tsk tsk madugo yan turbo replacement d'ba
    Last edited by jimnyeatworld; December 8th, 2010 at 09:58 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    thanks for the input.

help...
    *** i am also in need of right cv joint for my matrix gas automatic.i tried going to fronte but there was no stock.can you tell me where you found that right side cv joint?it will help me and thank you in advance!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    thanks for the input.

help...
    bro contakin mo tong shop na ito sa taguig 09155530932

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bartbersa View Post
    bro contakin mo tong shop na ito sa taguig 09155530932
    Uh... medyo tapos na itong issue... April pang naayos yung kotse ni Chuaed.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hi Niky. I would like to know how the Chuaed's CV joint was resolved. How much was the approximate cost for the parts and labor? I am looking at purchasing a 2006 matrix crdi. Walang kausok usok pag start at pag rev, ganda ng ride pero when I made u-turn, lumalagatok yung cv joint. Before I decide to get it, would like to know kung ganyan talaga ka mahal ang parts ng matrix. Ang lakas talaga ng engine matrix, paakyat kami ng garvel hill at 2nd gear, walang kahirap hirap. Hope you can help me decide. I am choosing between the matrix and a 2000 Ford Ranger, both priced at 300K.

Hyundai Matrix CRDi Underchassis and Turbo Problem