New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Every 3 months din ba change oil ninyo sa Hyundai? I feel like we’re being scammed. Mawawala daw ang warranty pag di nagpa service. Sabi sa manual every 6 months daw ang change oil and that’s even under severe conditions!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Every 3 months din ba change oil ninyo sa Hyundai? I feel like we’re being scammed. Mawawala daw ang warranty pag di nagpa service. Sabi sa manual every 6 months daw ang change oil and that’s even under severe conditions!
    the question hanging,
    if hyundai car owners feel they are being scammed,
    when will someone among them make a trial case?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the question hanging,
    if hyundai car owners feel they are being scammed,
    when will someone among them make a trial case?
    Hehe. I just find it annoying how inconsistent the change oil service is. Sabi sa manual under normal usage outside Europe, 1 year, or if under severe use 6 months. San galing yung every 3 months requirement na pinipilit nila sa amin? Did they pull it out of their a**? I asked it before and they just answered that’s what the manufacturer recommends. Sumunod na lang daw para di ma void ang warranty. 🤦*♂️

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Hehe. I just find it annoying how inconsistent the change oil service is. Sabi sa manual under normal usage outside Europe, 1 year, or if under severe use 6 months. San galing yung every 3 months requirement na pinipilit nila sa amin? Did they pull it out of their a**? I asked it before and they just answered that’s what the manufacturer recommends. Sumunod na lang daw para di ma void ang warranty. [emoji1751]*[emoji3603]
    HARI strategy yan. Offer "5 years" warranty pero every 3mos PMS or else void. Pag dating sa warranty claims, hahanapan pa ng butas bago iapprove.

Sa US and Australia, wala na ang stigma ng Korean brands because of competitive pricing, class-leading features, warranty and after sales. Unlike ours na bare-bones, Accent base model has zero airbags. Santa Fe here priced at 2M+ already. No wonder people stopped buying their products. All I see now are china-made Reinas.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hyundai just increased the length of the frame? Gen3 stuff I guess..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Hehe. I just find it annoying how inconsistent the change oil service is. Sabi sa manual under normal usage outside Europe, 1 year, or if under severe use 6 months. San galing yung every 3 months requirement na pinipilit nila sa amin? Did they pull it out of their a**? I asked it before and they just answered that’s what the manufacturer recommends. Sumunod na lang daw para di ma void ang warranty. 🤦*♂️

pinoys kasi mahilig sa "traditions" ng oil change the 3mo interval that's "good naman for the car eh" even people here in tsikot argue that way LOL

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Hyundai just increased the length of the frame? Gen3 stuff I guess..

Ganda nung facelift. The Kona in my opinion is one of the better cars on the market. Pero dami pa din dito parang may prejudice sa Hyundai.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    pinoys kasi mahilig sa "traditions" ng oil change the 3mo interval that's "good naman for the car eh" even people here in tsikot argue that way LOL
    Sa honda pinipilit din nila i follow months interval dba?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Sa honda pinipilit din nila i follow months interval dba?
    Sa honda every 6 months. Yung malala dati Toyota, every 3 months

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ganda nung facelift. The Kona in my opinion is one of the better cars on the market. Pero dami pa din dito parang may prejudice sa Hyundai.
    with the pandemic caused by china, HARI might offer: buy 1 kona, take home another kona.