New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Just realized this is kia soul platform. With a 200mm ground clearance.

If they sell this ix25 with the diesel and priced like the kia soul. I think its gonna sell 50+ units per month.

It cant match the HR-v in RSV or Maintenance cost but a turbo diesel in a subcompact cuv is gonna be more fun than the cvt. And more fuel efficient.
    Gwapo talaga eh. Double baby Santa Fe after the new Tucs...

\hyundai-ix25-main_650x375_81423468532.jpg

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    creta.jpg

At 8 lakh or 525,000 pesos in India, I wonder how much this'll be here?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    creta.jpg

At 8 lakh or 525,000 pesos in India, I wonder how much this'll be here?
    They already released the smaller i20 cross sport and its 900k-1.1M. If they release the ix25 here it will be more expensive than that...if they release it here...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukhang may latest na dito ah... Hyundai Creta ang official name.

1.4 & 1.6 L U2 crdi models and a 1.6 petrol. Might be competitive vs the Soul & Ecosport

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013

1.4 & 1.6 L U2 crdi models and a 1.6 petrol. Might be competitive vs the Soul & Ecosport
    pricewise though baka kunin niya pricing ng current tucson, and magsshift pricing ng new tucson to that of the cr-v, rav4, forester since sizewise dun ang bracket niya

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

pricewise though baka kunin niya pricing ng current tucson, and magsshift pricing ng new tucson to that of the cr-v, rav4, forester since sizewise dun ang bracket niya

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meaning mga 1M to 1.4M?

Kung sakali, ka level mg HRV, pero Ecosport pa rin talaga sa presyo ang bang for buck. Sana tapatan pa

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Meaning mga 1M to 1.4M?

Kung sakali, ka level mg HRV, pero Ecosport pa rin talaga sa presyo ang bang for buck. Sana tapatan pa
    hula ko lang, matatapatan niya presyo ng hr-v pero hindi talaga kaya sa ecosport sa atin, sa thailand kasi nagooverlap pricing ng hr-v and ecosport kaya pumatok sa kanila yung hr-v. kung mas mababa sa 1.2m magiging base nito sa atin baka makakuha rin siya ng percentage ng ecosport sales. dapat kasi di na nila nilabas yung i20 cross, yun nalang sana naging pricing ng creta/ix25

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    hula ko lang, matatapatan niya presyo ng hr-v pero hindi talaga kaya sa ecosport sa atin, sa thailand kasi nagooverlap pricing ng hr-v and ecosport kaya pumatok sa kanila yung hr-v. kung mas mababa sa 1.2m magiging base nito sa atin baka makakuha rin siya ng percentage ng ecosport sales. dapat kasi di na nila nilabas yung i20 cross, yun nalang sana naging pricing ng creta/ix25
    +1
    Was really waiting for the ix25 when they announced it last year, pero nung nakita ko yung pricing nila for i20 cross, totally lost interest. Yung diesel variant ng i20 cross same price na ng Sportivo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    +1
    Was really waiting for the ix25 when they announced it last year, pero nung nakita ko yung pricing nila for i20 cross, totally lost interest. Yung diesel variant ng i20 cross same price na ng Sportivo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    nagtaasan nadin kasi lahat. those bantam cars that used to be in the 400-500k are now in the 500-650k, subcompacts used to be in the 600-750k now 750k-950k and compacts na subcompact prices before are now in the 800k-1.3m range. mga rav4,crv,tucson dati 1.1-1.4 ngayon 1.5-1.9m na.
    Last edited by 170kphlang; July 1st, 2015 at 03:32 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ix25 will get the price of the older Tucson, while the new Tucson will get the price of current Santa Fe. The upcoming say 2018 Santa Fe will be pushed to the 2M+. and then later on will be discontinued if it does not achieve cult status like the Prados at 3M+, just as what happened to the phased out Veracruz,

Ganyan lang Naman ginagawa ng car manufacturers to protect the pricing. for instance, the city and Vios replaced the civic and Corolla as mainstream subcompacts. Pero may brio amaze na kagad nakaabang ang Honda and maybe a sedan version of the Wigo in the future soon, just as what happened with the Mirage S4 sedan

people rarely notice this coz of the anchoring effect na up to now ang subcompact pa din ay Corolla and civic.

For the upcoming Gen Z and young Gen Y, it will besafe to assume na ix25 ang Tucson natin noon araw

---

look at camrys, accords, galants, you can barely see new ones on the roads, in fact, galant is no more. Corolla and civic will follow says 3 years na lang

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234