The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Courtesy of AG4/AM from motioncars.com:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I hope this is true.

Hyundai is also developing a new 1.1L CRDi pumping out 55KW. for this new gen getz.

got from this link

http://www.vicky.in/straightfrmthehe...orial-preview/

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    may schedule na ba ng rp release nito???

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Siguro ito na yung i20 or the next gen Getz....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Some snapshots of the interior:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    is this different from the i30?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by freespin View Post

Siguro ito na yung i20 or the next gen Getz....
    i30 yata ito. i20 is smaller

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hyundai i20

With a month to go before the commencement of the Paris Motor Show, Hyundai have announced their line-up for the event. The highlight will be the all-new i20 which the Korean automaker sees as key to its continued success, it will be joined by the ix55 SUV, an i20 i-blue concept and a hybrid concept version of the Santa Fe.

The i20 replaces the Getz in the Hyundai line-up, it features a chrome topped grille and teardrop headlights which mimic many of the signature styling features seen from the Korean brand in models such as the i10 and i30.

Kun Hee Ahn. President for Hyundai Motor Europe commented, “The i20 was designed and engineered to meet European tastes and needs. It was built on an entirely new platform and much of the ride and handling development took place on European roads, which has created a firm and agile drive. At HME, we are confident the i20 will succeed in the fast paced sub compact sector, as it offers much more in terms standard equipment, fuel economy, interior space and style than many of its competitors.”

Alongside the production version, Hyundai will also showcase an i20 i-blue concept that will boast a CO2 output of just 99g/km and a fuel consumption figure of 68mpg. These green credentials are attainable due to the new state-of-the-art 90hp1.4 CRDi diesel engine that is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox instead of the regular five-speed unit.
    -Hyundai
    Last edited by AG4; September 4th, 2008 at 05:55 AM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    may pagka jazz ang styling, yung hood may lines similar to the 2nd gen jazz.

ba iniba ata trend nila for their new line-up... lahat ata "i" na then numbers.... gone na ba ang american-names?

kaya pala wala na halos stock ng getz, outgoin' na pala....so i10, i20, i30....

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Hyundai i20