New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ganun talaga ang buhay. Mas maganda, mas mahal. Yung Accent nga daming features tinangal just to make sure the car is competitive with its gas rivals price wise...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    sabi sakin nung taga hyundai edsa/guadalupe mas mahal daw ang maintenance ng mga diesel engine cars..kaya nag iisip ako ngayon kung tucson o jazz 1.3AT waaaaaaa...sorry OT
    Last edited by actor21; May 14th, 2009 at 08:46 AM. Reason: added text

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Di naman malaki difference yung REGULAR PMS. Kasi like gas engines same routine lang naman change oil and change oil filter normally. Tapos the usuals na meron din sa gas air filter, the other fluids kung kailangan dagdagan (ATF, Breakes, Power Steering etc.). Pag papalitan yung injectors dun nagiging mas mahal pero the question is kailan masisira yung injectors?

Pero psychologically lamang ka talaga sa diesel kasi everytime you go to the gas station you pay P25 whereas mga gas pay around P34-P35. Whether it pays off is dependent on the user.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Di naman malaki difference yung REGULAR PMS. Kasi like gas engines same routine lang naman change oil and change oil filter normally. Tapos the usuals na meron din sa gas air filter, the other fluids kung kailangan dagdagan (ATF, Breakes, Power Steering etc.). Pag papalitan yung injectors dun nagiging mas mahal pero the question is kailan masisira yung injectors?

Pero psychologically lamang ka talaga sa diesel kasi everytime you go to the gas station you pay P25 whereas mga gas pay around P34-P35. Whether it pays off is dependent on the user.

oo nga mura talaga diesel...namimiss ko tuloy nong nagmomotor pa ako 25 pesos lang ang gas per liter...tsk tsk..

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    FYI, i20 is a copy of Kia's ceed (which sold 300,000+ units in just a few year span, and sells are much higher)...kaso wlang ceed dito sa pinas

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ejgambe View Post
    FYI, i20 is a copy of Kia's ceed (which sold 300,000+ units in just a few year span, and sells are much higher)...kaso wlang ceed dito sa pinas
    afaik yung kia ceed=i30 not i20

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post

oo nga po. kaya nga po pag hindi diesel, mahirap po aprubahan ng tatay ko. hehe.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Will HARI ever bring the i20 here? Its been 6mo already since they 1st released it to other markets..

Im looking forward to the CRDi version, but sadly and most probably they will put a premium price on it, in retrospect to the current prices of current lineup of diesel variants.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tool_46n2 View Post
    Will HARI ever bring the i20 here? Its been 6mo already since they 1st released it to other markets..

Im looking forward to the CRDi version, but sadly and most probably they will put a premium price on it, in retrospect to the current prices of current lineup of diesel variants.
    sana mayroon option for A/T ang diesel variant

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuVWxbIIJUA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuVWxbIIJUA[/ame]

I like the ads of this car pang family talaga.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Hyundai i20