New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, there are 2 angles here, IMO:

1) Your brother needing a ride for college.
    If you don't have any other ride in the garage to lend him, and with item #2 below, I suppose ipamana mo na nga. However, don't be hurt or disappointed that he won't be able to care for it as you have, or he has added some more new "designs" to it, or perhaps he's joined the Durrrty Sanchez fan club.

If I did not have item #2 in mind, I wouldn't let him have the CVX. It's brand new, and it's not as easy to drive if you're coming from small vehicles, and/or if the school doesn't have a whole lot of space for cars.

2) Your giving up your ride to get a better one ;)
    Hehehe! With this coming up, then you're just looking for a good excuse to dump the CVX. Go for HVX!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I learned to drive sa mb100. After that, driving was no longer a problem kahit truck, ambulance, suv, etc. =). Pero huwag brand new na unit kasi malaki pa chance na sumabit. Backing cams and reverse sensors help a lot.
    I agree with Otep. If you've driven a behemoth on a regular basis, or learned to drive with it, anything smaller or more maneuverable will be a cinch to get used to.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkakaron ka bigla ng pamangkin nyan, di na kelangan ng discount card sa sogo.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Baka kung anong "dumi" pa makita mo sa starex mo...:naughty2::hysterical:
    Haha! Parang lineoleum pa naman pinaka flooring nun :D

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Well, there are 2 angles here, IMO:

1) Your brother needing a ride for college.
    If you don't have any other ride in the garage to lend him, and with item #2 below, I suppose ipamana mo na nga. However, don't be hurt or disappointed that he won't be able to care for it as you have, or he has added some more new "designs" to it, or perhaps he's joined the Durrrty Sanchez fan club.

If I did not have item #2 in mind, I wouldn't let him have the CVX. It's brand new, and it's not as easy to drive if you're coming from small vehicles, and/or if the school doesn't have a whole lot of space for cars.

2) Your giving up your ride to get a better one ;)
    Hehehe! With this coming up, then you're just looking for a good excuse to dump the CVX. Go for HVX!!!
    Siguro maalagaan naman niya yun. Bata pa yun pinag lilinis na namin ng tsikot yun. Haha!
    Yung Corolla Lovelife namin dati siya tagal linis at taga wax.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Pina drive ko yung GS sa kanya kanina. Hindi naman siya nahirapan, parang nag ddrive lang din daw siya ng sedan na malaki. Hehe

Plano ko ipa drive muna yung Revo sa kanya ng 2 months. May Revo dito sa garage kaya lang ayaw ko ipamana yun at may sentimental value sa akin yung. Madami na rin ako nasakay dun na... :D

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Masyado malaki yung Grand Starex para sa college student. Yari lang yan sa mga barkada niya. Magiging kotse ng barkada. Sayang lang yun sir.

Basta ganito yan, nasa skills yan

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Case in Point: My supposedly experienced wife (driven her Vios for at least 5 years, and then the Prado and Gen 3 Starex for 4 years all supposedly without scratches) takes the Starex home for the 3rd time. Kaboom. Bangketa ang left rear wheel. 2 inch deep scratch on the lip, and a torn sidewall protector. Tear was about 3 inches long. Grrr!!! The deep scratch on the lip I can accept, but it must have been pretty bad coz of the tear on the sidewall protector!

Sidelight: Buti na lang nag-Dunlop LM ako. Hehehe! Fat sidewall protectors.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    magkakaron ka bigla ng pamangkin nyan, di na kelangan ng discount card sa sogo.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdee12 View Post
    Pina drive ko yung GS sa kanya kanina. Hindi naman siya nahirapan, parang nag ddrive lang din daw siya ng sedan na malaki. Hehe

Plano ko ipa drive muna yung Revo sa kanya ng 2 months. May Revo dito sa garage kaya lang ayaw ko ipamana yun at may sentimental value sa akin yung. Madami na rin ako nasakay dun na... :D
    E,- may pagmamanahan naman pala....

15.7K:lalala:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    mag-amoy chlorox......

pero expect mo na magagasgasan na yan, since di sanay sa mahaba at malaking sasakyan.
    Baka iyong RevO mo bro,- amoy Chlorox din...

E di, pareho na sila... Ayos!....

15.7K:lalala:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Hyundai Grand Starex for new driver?