New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Hi Hyundai enthusiast,

I would like to seek your expert advice here regarding Hyundai Grace van which was offered to me by a second hand car dealer at the cost of 140k.

Actually im looking for a vehicle which could accommodate at least 10 persons which will be used by my agents in their normal sales saturation activities in the field.

Is this advisable? compare to Tamaraw FX or Izusu Highlander?

How about the availability of spare parts? fuel efficiency?

Thank you in advance.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    up ko lang po ito mga sir

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Base sa experience ko with this van, ok lang.. May pros and cons din.. Our van is still going strong despite its age (18 years old na), dunno bout those galing subic.. With regular maintenance you can never go wrong.. Mine has clocked 322,800km with out super masakit na headache..

Cons lng, interior plastics are on the low side ( they are brittle if over exposed to sunlight or in hot temperatures, frequent replacement of bushings ng suspension, and ang pinaka pangit sa lahat ay yung power window switches (madali masira)

Regarding sa aircon naman, usually kinonvert na yung sa likuran ng yokohama type, pero sa akin stock parin, and its very cold and comparable siya sa 2013 SF namin.. Hope this helps..

Hyundai Grace Review