New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Probably you'll have to go all the way to the Jazz to get the space you want.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Ay di talaga po pwede pag big guy ka. Specially design talaga siya para sa maliliit na katulad namin

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sawsawmaster View Post
    EON GL 0.8 L M/T 5 speed Gas I3 SOHC 9V FWD 5 Php 438,000
    EON GLS 0.8 L M/T 5 speed Gas I3 SOHC 9V FWD 5 Php 498,000
    What's the difference?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by malcoxx View Post
    I am a pretty big guy so I had to try it for myself to see how it'd fit in driving position.

My shin as I step on the pedals hits the plastics. Another thing, though it's not the best driving shoes (Merrell hiking boots) when I depress the clutch and the brakes at same time, the clutch pedal is nearly at the toe region of my left foot. Size 12 boots plus all around bulk doesn't really help.

My girlfriend tried the passenger seat and we were elbow to elbow, sweet tingnan, pero not very sweet kung iba ang nakasakay. LOL.

Bottomline, I felt a bit claustrophobic inside, but somebody who is not as big boned as me may have a different experience. I felt bad after trying it, since I was really hoping it would be right sized for me as I am looking at buying a cheap entry level car again for short commutes.
    If you don't mind, what's your height sir?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    mukhang hyundai will eat up all car categories.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Harangody View Post
    What's the difference?
    Body-keyed bumpers. Better head unit. Metallic paint on some of the interior trim pieces instead of black. Tilting steering wheel. Mostly cosmetic stuff. I wouldn't mind buying the base model... I like the black bumper look, as on the i10.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    picture picture (taken at 2012 MIAS)

I like the Hyundai EON although it is surely small on the inside for someone like me. I tried sitting inside it and given where my elbow was, it would be a snug fit (shoulder to shoulder) if NIKY and I was sitting inside it. But the price, under P500k, I think it would be a good choice for the first time car buyer looking for a quality & economical car.

Nice to see there are power amenities that are normally excluded in cars of this range, like the power windows in front.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 2nd, 2012 at 12:15 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Elbow room is really small... but leg-room is actually pretty good, all things considered. And the cargo area is 215 liters. This is nearly a hundred more than the Alto, and is still bigger than the Panda, the Picanto and the Spark.

The only other mini-car with more cargo area under the hatch is the i10. (current)... the old i10's cargo bin was smaller than this!

That's amazing, considering this car is nearly 200 kgs lighter than everything else. It's technically an Alto competitor, but it can go toe-to-toe with the cars a size up.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hmmm. Niky, hindi kaya maging unstable yung kotse sa highway dahil sa gaan niya?

Meron kasi claims na sa Vios, tinatangay na yung kotse ng hangin whenever something big passes by your side at high speed. Like buses, etcetera.

Sa expressway, ha.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Hmmm. Niky, hindi kaya maging unstable yung kotse sa highway dahil sa gaan niya?

Meron kasi claims na sa Vios, tinatangay na yung kotse ng hangin whenever something big passes by your side at high speed. Like buses, etcetera.

Sa expressway, ha.

This is expected in expressway just like as all other small car I've driven. Anyway this car was designed as city commuter. Meron na ko nabasa sa Indian website nito. Solution siguro eh sa tabing kanan lane na lang mag drive.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Hyundai Eon (indian market)