New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    OT lang po:
    although mine was a bad repair, still the memory always lingers whenever i pass through that dealer...

w/ numerous negative feedbacks they're receiving i think they you should consider closing shop na lang otherwise WE the consumers/buyers will definitely suffer the consequences of their inefficiency and dishonesty...

sayang lang po hindi nakuha ni Mr. Laus ang dealership ng hyundai kaya sa balintawak(my sales dealer), baliuag or dagupan (my service casa w/ good reputation) lang sila meron...

back to the topic: TS paid for a brand new unit NOT a refurbished one from this Dealer not from HARI, the former should know because they're the one responsible in releasing the unit to the client in "BRAND NEW CONDITION" per se..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ward_23 View Post
    Tsk! Tsk! Bad pala reputation ng hyundai pampanga.. Kuha pa naman sana kame ng santa fe at grand starex sa kanila.. ilipat ko na lang kay Laus Group Hyundai Baliuag or Hyundai Balintawak..
    Try mo din sa hyundai cavite kay EJ sibayan ok din sa kanya mabilis kausap or sa e. rod na wheels ok din ang service nila dun mabilis din kausap just don't go to pampanga to get your hyundai.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Hyundai Dealer Selling REFURBISHED AS NEW!!